Recent Topics

Ads

Tank shielding ability

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
bossabe

Re: Tank shielding ability

Post#11 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:04 am

By spell reflect , i meant every ranged damage that was magical...and i just realised (while writing this) that in this game , there is no real magic damage , but instead , corporeal , spiritual,etc. In that case , just forget the first idea ☺

Ads
diedrake

Post#12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:10 am

And that would make my turtle tank OP :P as is kotbs which is my turtle has high disrupt with htl... Plz give me 100% spell deflect for 5 secs hahha. Disrupt, disrupt, disrupt....spell deflect and 2 dead magus and a dead sorc hahha.

Ya no thanks. I dont think a spell deflect abil is required in this game for every snb tank.

Need that " hahaha no" post plz
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 am

Howbout a two second channel that reflects the first ability that has a flight-time? Use a shield bash animation, and actually recast that ability back at the caster with 50% increased flight time. Might give Torque nightmares to construct, but it'd be neat.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Darosh
Banned

Post#14 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 am

Might aswell toss in a debuff that turns all received/dealt healing into damage...for good measure.

diedrake

Post#15 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

Spell reflect should also reflect all dots on you ;) reflect it back to the caster hahaha. Can only imagine reflecting 2 or 3 aoe fireballs or sorc equiv
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

szejoza

Post#16 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 am

Or get 8 tanks run into aoe blob dropped in funnel and get them pop spell reflect simultaneously killing all casters instantly
Spoiler:

Foltestik

Post#17 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am

you dont remember live and chosens baneshield + tacktick stack?
you pop it with few chosen and few another tanks around and in second completly wipe engies and BW on walls (was fun but was fixed very fast :))

diedrake

Post#18 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 am

Oh i do remember that!
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
Tesq

Post#19 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:55 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 am Howbout a two second channel that reflects the first ability that has a flight-time? Use a shield bash animation, and actually recast that ability back at the caster with 50% increased flight time. Might give Torque nightmares to construct, but it'd be neat.
Yes...i alredy see inequality between realm dure bw unedeaftable fireball...

But use missdirection m1 is that b
Hard/bad?.

Dankmeme

Post#20 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Archmage parry reflect when?