Recent Topics

Ads

Ruin/beastlord

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Ruin/beastlord

Post#1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

These 2 sets are a waste for WP/Dok

Heal-rare, onslaught, anni, conq
Dps-merc, dom

If you update stats on ruin/beastlord the sets can be 4/4

I'm not understanding the resistance. Unless this change takes too long to implement. Currently ruin has willpower and heal crit but besides that its a dps set. it even has 1 path of wrath ability. Beastlord is a mix to.

I know i have brought this up before, but its a bummer seeing 2 sets go to waste when i see you guys workign so hard and including all these gear sets. Its fun having all these choices.

Thanks

Ads
Loans

Re: Ruin/beastlord

Post#2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:32 pm

And again i support this change, atleast give something like + "x" to fury/regen , better than nothing !

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 am

I'm about to hit t4 on my WP...this change would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

wachlarz

Post#4 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 am

Agree

Smellybelly

Post#5 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:41 am

I believe the last answer was something along the lines of "its supposed to be a melee hybrid healer" ish kinda thing. Dont quote me on that though. It kinda makes sense and yet the whole melee healer hybrid is a mess and always was, you know this as well as anyone who has played the class, you can heal and sometimes do it really well but few are foolish enough to replace a pure healer with a melee based healer. So the set is confusing, on the upside ruin looks awesome on WP so at least worth getting ^^

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:53 am

Future sets that have DPS stats will help alleviate this somewhat (Bloodlord, for example, was a nasty DPS set for DOK). Empathise with the lower-tier armor sets and their meh DPS stats, but it wasn't too much of an issue when the higher tier sets came into play.