Recent Topics

Ads

Will there be new classes in the future?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Will there be new classes in the future?

Post#31 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:08 am

adamthelc wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 am My favorite unit was always a night goblin fanatic. Would make a terrible playable class though. Been a long time since I have done Gunbad. Does Gunbad have any fanatics with ball and chains?

Wood Elf wardancers were also pretty cool.

No ball and chain animation or items in game.

No Wood Elfs models in game as far as I know.

Ads
Tesq

Post#32 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:01 am

Torquemadra wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:08 am
Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:20 am Real juggernaut at link under chaos spoiler

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2790&hilit=Mount
If by real you mean non functional because it has incorrect skeleton assigned to it then I guess yes, but just because Mythic made 2 monnifs drawing from different times doesnt detract one from the other, for example WAR got one of the worst cold one designs.
no i just meant by lore perspective, yes i know they miss something from elven thread still our chaos player juggernaut fetish impose we are clear on what is a juggernaut or not :D
Spoiler:

Fallenkezef

Post#33 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:10 am

I'd like fleshing out existing factions, every race with a toon using every mechanic, rather than any new races.

HE with a rage mechanic could be a problem, can't imgine a HE removing the stick from his/her posterior long enough to "lower" themselves to frenzy.
Alea iacta est

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#34 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 am

i think you meant this ?
Spoiler:
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

mogt

Post#35 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:06 am

nice mount, is there a option, that we can anyone use this mount for players?

Kalt

Post#36 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 am

With the client control , maybe there is hope to make the true juggernaut mount working in the future ?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#37 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 am

Kalt wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 am With the client control , maybe there is hope to make the true juggernaut mount working in the future ?

I think it does work already.

Fallenkezef

Post#38 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:27 am

Jugs aside, let's talk about this server's REAL mount problem.

Does client control mean a replacement for the roflcopter? It fits the engis but looks stupid on a slayer.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Smellybelly

Post#39 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:16 am

Fallenkezef wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:27 am Jugs aside, let's talk about this server's REAL mount problem.

Does client control mean a replacement for the roflcopter? It fits the engis but looks stupid on a slayer.
This is so true! Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be out in the zone solo and trying to ambush someone when you idle behind a tree with a rotating "thud thud thud" machine sticking out at all sides? :roll:

Darks63

Post#40 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:27 am Jugs aside, let's talk about this server's REAL mount problem.

And dark steads for DE man the barney dino is crap looking.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.