Recent Topics

Ads

Armor talismans

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
mogt

Re: Armor talismans

Post#21 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:08 am

the peple cry if they dont get fast enough, many players dont want take time, but that is important, the players must learn, if they want bioggest talisman, then they muust do for that, as eg, you cant get to work do nothing, but you want the highest money for doing nothing, that is faulse

Ads
diedrake

Post#22 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:14 am

Butchering/ cultivating along w making pots is imo way more gp/hr. But yes i agree with you post mogt.

I have a feeling though... When/ if lotd opens ah prices will drop for all the crafted items as plenty of lvl 40+ champs and lizards on that map.
Last edited by diedrake on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Dammy095

Post#23 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am

diedrake wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:31 am
Lmao, butchering totally different, our mats that we are needing are green and the occational blue liniment mat ie easier to drop then blue or purple frags for scav gathering skill.
no need to speak with that roflmao pwn haxorz language, be more constructive please

i have all profesions on multiple toons, armor fragments drop is a problem now, because farming spots were removed, but drop chance stays the same. it was absolutely fine before
i agree that there should be some gold sink tho, thats why 24 talis are overkill, 22 would been good enough

Lileldys

Post#24 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:58 am

Dammy095 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am
diedrake wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:31 am
Lmao, butchering totally different, our mats that we are needing are green and the occational blue liniment mat ie easier to drop then blue or purple frags for scav gathering skill.
no need to speak with that roflmao pwn haxorz language, be more constructive please

i have all profesions on multiple toons, armor fragments drop is a problem now, because farming spots were removed, but drop chance stays the same. it was absolutely fine before
i agree that there should be some gold sink tho, thats why 24 talis are overkill, 22 would been good enough
22 Purples are so easy to make with Annihilator Helmets. Thats why the AH price for these are so low already.

Scavenging seems pretty useless outside of Curios at the moment. I farmed my Marauder from 36-40 scavenging mobs got 400-500 greens and 10 or so blues, and 2 of those being blue armour.

Zxul

Post#25 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 pm

No, equipment in RoR is already very easy to get.

180 armor talis are top of the line, the price for those is where it should be- average player can't get those because he shouldn't be able to get those. Blue/low purple tali cost lot less on AH.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Tesq

Post#26 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:12 pm

That The ammount of money you can do is easier with pot making is well know especially with liniment, currently i could raise 1k in 3 days if some will as done once alredy just with lini craft.

The original prob all came from tali being changed to permanent to temp as pots.

Tought no one loved temp talismans, is just that way, talisman give chance to accesd rarer things if you do it yourself such resistences talismans or armor by craft it yourself and save money

Usually this is just a better craft for tanks or dok/wp

Roguibu

Post#27 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:17 pm

I don't think 5-9k gold a talisman is where it should be...
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

diedrake

Post#28 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Roguibu wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:17 pm I don't think 5-9k gold a talisman is where it should be...
Wow! Priced that high? Umm ya, there is an issue w that. But hey sounds like talli makers are broke. That price i would pay for a legendary talli (gold outline) wait a moment...

Outside of crafting i would like to see peeps come up w that amount in a reasonable time.

But yes i would have to sympathise to the scavengers, drop rate needs to go up slightly.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#29 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Another problem might be that the AH isn't really an auction.
People put em up on absurd prices (and they don't really sell) due to no real bidding system and this creates false sence of market vallues. This makes the trade chat a much better option to get ballanced prices for the stuff. But tradechat is limited by timezones, so that means that people will be getting much more ballanced deals durning primetime (due to higher playerbase). If the AH system was actually auction based the prices would be much more ballanced as global timezone demands would dictate the actual prices. Thats my hypothesis atleast but i'm no economics expert.

anarchypark

Post#30 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:46 pm

first reason to craft is supplying your characters. is it not?
now you got better options to gear up instead of endless grinding.
why complaining.

second reason is gold.
though gold is so easy to farm, it is almost moot.

solo farming shouldn't be possible from the first place, IMO.
150~180 armor talis are end gears.

you enjoyed solo farm long enough in alpha.
I'm pretty sure it's not coming back.
time to move on to new farming method.
grp up and do gunbad, ch22 pq.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)