Recent Topics

Ads

Armor talismans

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Roguibu

Armor talismans

Post#1 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi all. First of all thank you for the great job you are doing here. I really appreciate your efforts at bring war back. That said I want to suggest an increased rate of scavenging rare and very rare drops. At the moment scavenging is the worst crafting skill. Its only chosen for getting armor talismans and the drops rates are ultra low. This makes the crafting skill near useless and the prices in AH for armor talisman skyrocketing to 9k a 180 armor talisman :(. This can be solved by getting them in the green bags of the ch22 pq, but this hurts economy of the talisman makers. Because this, I think is a better solution to increase the chances of getting it by farming mobs. This will increase scavengers economy and both of them will result in a decrease of the AH prices and open possibilities for low rr players to buy, use them and increase their survival rates in pvp.
This is just my opinion
Thanks again for this awesome server and excuse me for my terrible english. :roll:
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Ads
diedrake

Re: Armor talismans

Post#2 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:26 pm

300+ for any tally is too much. Glad that ch 22 will be dropping +24 stat tallis. If it drops armor tallis SWEET!
It has always made me wonder why +23 tallis go for about 50 gp and that +1 is 300+, never made sense to me. Anyhoo, if tallis drop to average of 50-100 gp per i dont believe it would hurt the talli makers haha. It is still better then the pot market, then again.... Pots are always needed unlike tallis lol once armor is all tallied, player doesnt need them ;)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

roadkillrobin

Post#3 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Would rather suggest better crit chance on talismaking. So greens and blues have a better chance to increase in higher rarity.

blackwatch1508

Post#4 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 pm

I kinda regret sloting my two 180s. Whats 30-50 more armor compared to a few 1000 gold. That said I don't think people actually buy those.

I agree though. You can salvage pretty much every stat but armor, and trying to get 175/200 armor mats is absurd. I believe my last attempt was farming the champs in gunbad. No luck

nocturnalguest

Post#5 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Agree on scavenging became of absolute no use. 0 sense to pick this profession.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:18 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:55 pm Agree on scavenging became of absolute no use. 0 sense to pick this profession.
Read the posts before yours. Scavenging provide armor talis. But I partly agree that the recent changes to onslaught made this profession less valuable. I really don´t get it. why not +22 talis in green bags or only liniments?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Roguibu

Post#7 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm

i was farming this week for about 2h a day, and only got 2 blues and a ton of white mats.
Tried champions and normal mobs and the result is the same...
In that time with butchering you get lots of potions and liniments.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Sulorie

Post#8 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Roguibu wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm i was farming this week for about 2h a day, and only got 2 blues and a ton of white mats.
Tried champions and normal mobs and the result is the same...
In that time with butchering you get lots of potions and liniments.
This happens, when changing scavenging loot from live, where it dropped from all human npc. Champ/Hero only changed drop rates. Farming champs is slow and the drop chances for purple are super low. No good combination. :P
Dying is no option.

Ads
Renork

Post#9 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 pm

If the PQ's are dropping +180 armor talis, then that's actually an awesome incentive. This gives everyone a chance to outfit themselves appropriately and also explore the content that is being added, so win/win. Sorry not sorry to the guys that charge 300g+ for talismans :^)

Roguibu

Post#10 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Are armor talismans dropping from ch 22 pq's already???
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more