Recent Topics

Ads

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
tscrappy

Post#1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:52 pm

I know people come on here and suggest this or that. I want to say something a little different.

This game has brought back a gaming era in my life that I look back on fondly. The gameplay is a little different but I have to say: All the people that have worked hard to bring this server to fruition have done a FANTASTC job. I am enjoying this game as much as, if not more than before.

The community is strong and the battles are fierce. I totally dig the heavy handedness with regards to trolls and bots. It really makes the player base polite and promotes fairness in game, which is rare in the MMO game-space. Population could be a bit higher but I believe that word of mouth will reach a critical mass and the game will take-off to new heights.

So, again, kudos to all the staff that bring this product to life as a labor of love. Know that, as a returning player, I feel the passion that the DEVs have brought to the forefront. And above all, please keep it up!!

So, I would just like to say THANK YOU!! In an otherwise thankless world!!
Skalathryx - Chosen
Ex. Skalathrax - Chosen - Blackthornes GM

Ads
DungeonDevil

Re: FEEDBACK: The State of RoR

Post#2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! Warhammer is BACK BABY! You guys are killing it please let me know if there anyways I can help or support as a community member. I love this game easily the best mmo of all time.