Recent Topics

Ads

Bring back Xrealm Say channel

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Zaxxond

Bring back Xrealm Say channel

Post#1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Bring back Xrealm say channel. Destro misses it. Order misses it. No need to enable Xrealm PM's. Just good old fashioned /s.

To kick this off, I humbly suggest an event. Something like double RR, triple XP and quadruple influence and see the explosion of players in the lakes and sc's.

Many thanks,

Zaxxy

Ads
Pill

Re: Bring back Xrealm Say channel

Post#2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Seconded
Iron Rock: <Havok> Garvinhog - BO ll Febreze - Sorc
RoR: <DROW> Pillaging - BG ll Purpl - Sorc ll Fengar - SW ll Elfn - SM

dansari

Post#3 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:59 pm

I'm down if for no other reason than to see Zax get trolled with his own catchphrase
<Salt Factory>

Theseus

Post#4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 pm

I dont like it. It was a nice gimmick. But, for me it kind of kills die imersion a bit. Yes, yes I know, roleplayers are a small group, but as I am at least kind of one, it is important to me. You could make it a reward though. For killing a certain amount of mobs of the race in question. But I think that would be quit time consuming if possible to code at all. So in my oppinion, I rather would not have it at all.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

zabis

Post#5 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Thirded?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Bamboozeled

Post#6 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:36 pm

I like the idea of xrealm chat after RR80. It cuts down people abusing it because they don't wanna lose a RR80 toon or at least I'd hope so.

Toonman

Post#7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Was a great feature. Smack talk is healthy for a pvp game.

Zaxxond

Post#8 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Bamboozeled wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:36 pm I like the idea of xrealm chat after RR80. It cuts down people abusing it because they don't wanna lose a RR80 toon or at least I'd hope so.
It's more like the RR80+ doesn't want to die to the lower RR player. Make it available to all. See server population explode once announced.

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm

nah