Recent Topics

Ads

Magus Disc Suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dobzse

Magus Disc Suggestion

Post#1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:06 am

I'd like to be able to switch my actual Disc I am using as a Magus.
Everybody rides the same disc in T4 and its boring, if we could choose between the T1-T4 disc that would be wonderful.
For my taste the T4 Disc is too busy. And if it could be Dyed into a custom color that would be even more fantastic.

I hope you like my suggestion, I hope it's not super hard to implement but it would make a lot of magus players happy i think.
Dreadnari - Chosen
Chuckz - BlackOrc
Xalzius - Magus
Dreadclaw - White Lion
Boombastic - Engineer
Dobzse - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Ads
Roguibu

Re: Magus Disc Suggestion

Post#2 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:19 pm

+1
I like the t3 version more than the t4 one.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Rynocerous

Post#3 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Color change through dyes is probably impossible, but maybe tie it to barber like pets?

It would be nice if the disc could change baes on path but not sure how the coding works
DESTRO Aindorex - Impeccible
A couple of lowbie Order toons

Jastojan

Post#4 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:31 am

Hi all,
want to ask something about the disc when dismounted. It is possible to give the option to be without the disc when dismounted? I like the disc as a mount but I dont like it as much when dismounted. It will be very nice to have the option to choose. The disc makes you a simple first target especialy during a siege. Asking because I saw many many times maguses trying to hide in crowd and get the heal but it is almost impossible (it is not very funny to see it from the point of healer and less funny from the point of the magus).
Another angle of view. I remember as a beginer when I want to decide which char to play I simply declined the magus because I did not like the disc. I gave a chance to magus and I like the look and the idea of the disc as a mount but not when dismounted. Is it technically possible to implement it? Did you ever think about this?
Thank you for your answer and opinion.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:14 am

Its not possible with the current models for magus, nor would we remove that as its an iconic part of the magus.