Recent Topics

Ads

Currency drop for t2-t3 chars.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
kweedko

Re: Currency drop for t2-t3 chars.

Post#41 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:30 pm Some people obviously want to grind pve, drop a handful conq meds in one rvr session and buy every lower ranked set in an instant, instead of showing some effort. As low lvl, rvr activities reward you with a currency matching your actual rank. You only get conq from random drops.
Sure 30RR is nothing, or maybe t1 activity gave you t3 currency, or you expecting me to grind zone locks to get 2 medals from each, i'll be a 40lvl when i got the right amount. Your arguments is total invalid to situation, and you continue flameing, no wonder you got 2000+ post here .

This situation rather make people quit the game than keep playing with no progression. Slow progress never been attractive, and days without progress is what's killing the mood.

If you don't see the proplem here, move alond this tread not about you.

Ads
Shanell

Post#42 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:06 pm

kweedko wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 am I just don't understand what are you "defenders" trying to protect here. Cuse for me it look like - i suffered the everybody must suffer logic.
This. ^
Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:30 pm Some people obviously want to grind pve, drop a handful conq meds in one rvr session and buy every lower ranked set in an instant, instead of showing some effort. As low lvl, rvr activities reward you with a currency matching your actual rank. You only get conq from random drops.
This game is 10 years old. People here tried most of classes and have no interest in wasting their time in low tier. The hell I should not be able to convert my medallions freely? Because you suffered throught it and now mentally scarred? Nah, thanks I would choose easy way.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#43 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm

It's not changing. You've been talking with the current premier troll of the forums for the last 4 pages of this thread. But by all means, continue. Enjoy your discussion.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

kweedko

Post#44 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:28 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm It's not changing. You've been talking with the current premier troll of the forums for the last 4 pages of this thread. But by all means, continue. Enjoy your discussion.
So trolling with stupidity is new META now. :(

Slmjmosumb

Post#45 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:45 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm It's not changing. You've been talking with the current premier troll of the forums for the last 4 pages of this thread. But by all means, continue. Enjoy your discussion.
Granted that Kweed kinda comes off like a tool, but his point is incredibly valid. I have several toons of various levels and rr from past iterations that are absolutely screwed now by this change. It was a bad change when implemented and it is still terrible. It is only getting worse as there are fewer and fewer low ranks dropping coins. We don't have a T2 or T3 to go level in to get these coins anymore. We have to get kills, get a coin to drop, win the roll on it and hope whoever we killed was in the right bracket to give the coins we need.

What problem is this really solving? Is the game really broken because someone downconverted some currency to get gear to be competitive? Remember that we need top tier gear for our level to get our bolster to be competitive so we can get those kills to start the collection of the currency needed to get the gear to get the currency...

I ask that you devs take another look at this and at least re-evaluate the rr/level ranges needed to downconvert. Remember not all toons were leveled in modern era and many have low rr to deal with. Thanks for your consideration.