Recent Topics

Ads

Influence per Tier

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Wosh
Banned

Re: Influence per Tier

Post#11 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Spoiler:
Hargrim wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:55 pm
kweedko wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 pm ...

Thank you for your valuable opinion.
This is exactly what you should not reply to, ignore such posts as you have nothing proper to reply with. It does not matter what is said, the fact that you come off this way as staff is everything. If somoene takes a **** **** on your lawn and leaves a big fat brown **** stain on your porch. You should not reply in this way when your staff, you can view it like this your the adult and you should know better.

IF you are part of STAFF, then you simply do not respond in any harrasing, insulting, threatning etc. way. You dont that is why you deserve the staff insignia cause your better than the "shitters".
Warning applied. Find better things to do on the forums than post like this.

Ads
adamthelc

Post#12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:21 am

There is nothing wrong with the way he responded. People need to stop acting like they have the right to tell people what they can say just because they are staff members.

More on point to what the person with the valuable opinion thought. He responded in a totally unproductive and aggressive way, but there was a legitimate concern there.

While in some cases what Hargrim suggested would be cool and beneficial. It would have the side effect of negatively impacting someone who was already 40 and gaining influence. Someone who is already 40 and for whatever reason didnt get influence doesnt really need t2 or t3 influence gear. It would just be creating a longer grind for them.

But maybe I am misunderstanding exactly what he proposed.

Smellybelly

Post#13 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:03 am

Wosh have some crusade going on, dont mind him. On to hargrims idea, its actually very good imo. I fully agree.

EDIT: I still think you need to modify influence needed in T2 and T3 pairings though so you dont end up at rank 40 and still struggling to fill the first 20% of T3. I realise this is dependant on how much PvE vs RvR you decide to do but considering how slow RvR xp is, most people i know go to rr20 and then rush to rank 40 through questing/grinding in different PvE areas

Wosh
Banned

Post#14 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:04 pm

And i got a warning on my account :-) lolz

kweedko

Post#15 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm

adamthelc wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:21 am

More on point to what the person with the valuable opinion thought. He responded in a totally unproductive and aggressive way, but there was a legitimate concern there.
Wow, i am not responded aggressive, stop victimizing everybody. Just strait point of misconception for his proposal.

RuffRyder

Post#16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Hargrim's idea is interesting and based on the merge of T2-4 it would solve the RvR-leveling players' issue with not always having the opportunity to fight in an open zone appropriate to their own level/tier and with the corresponding rewards.

Also it may tone down a bit the whining about not getting rewarded with proper gear in mid-tier levels and the gear can be used to close a bit the gap between RvR sets, while you acquire them.

Disadvantage can be high rank players that need to first finish the T2/3 INF before they can acquire T4 gear.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)