Recent Topics

Ads

2h vs 2x 1h

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Panodil

Re: 2h vs 2x 1h

Post#21 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 am

Bozzax wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:18 am Test dummy testing 2h vs 1h is akward

Tougnes mit is a flat reduction per hit and test dummy has no tou
Another thing is that it have chance to be crit when you have 0
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
HtGeist

Post#22 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:34 am

You aint getting upped dps on 2handed sigmar hammers unless doks get reworked tactics and can match wp healing..
-Even educated zombies growl!

Wosh
Banned

Post#23 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Panodil wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:10 am Dok mainhand vs offhand both rr39 sc weap.

Main noncrit 456
Off noncrit 261

If i understand it right the offhand is a proc on mainhand with around 50% chance.
This is what i figured, the offhand does less damage than the main hand and so double 55 dps main/offhands dont become 110 as one is counted at around 50% makeing it closer to the 80 dps you get on 2 -handed.

soliticks

Post#24 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Hmm are you factoring in the aoe damage contributed by Devour Essence. I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison of st damage from both classes.
Chriz (Swordmaster 6x)
Criz (Runepriest 4x)
Chrizx (White Lion 8x)
Chrizzz (Squig Herder 6x)

Panodil

Post#25 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:15 pm

We just tested AA damage, we all know that dok does more damage.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Timmitz

Post#26 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 am

Drozen wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:42 pm we did that to, not 3min but first to destroy the test dummy. thing was thue that i where Balls deep dps in all regards and he was not and he still beat me in killing the test dummy. But that's was not very "sciency" done.. but still.
the difference that you found comes out of the way how the offhand works mostly and a bit because you tested against Pano. If you 2 switch so you dok and Pano priests you might get a different result?

Have you tried doing both sides yourself?
Timmitz (BO) Pestilentius (Chosen) Chronik (Marauder) Falaria (DoK) Poostainz (Shaman) Eadcheeze (SH) Shroomdeth (Choppa) Geriatricus (WP) Aleguts (Engi) Burnsie (BW)

Ramasee

Post#27 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:09 am

You DO realize that crits have a varying damage amount (40-60%, 90-110%) and that you crit test dummies everytime. Test dummies under current implementation are one of the WORST places to test actual dps unless you dont care about a 20% margin of error. Non-crits do not have this variance.

Its really easy to get auto attack numbers:

MH hit =((MH DpS * MH Speed)+(MH Speed * (Str + Melee Power - Toughness) / 10)) * (1 - Armor Mitigation / 100)

OH hit = =((((MH Speed - OH Speed) * OH DpS + (OH DpS* OH Speed *0.9)) + (MH Speed * ((Str / 2) + Melee Power - Toughness)/10)) * IF(Gift of Brutality, 1.25, 1)) * (1 - Armor Mitigation / 100)

DPS = (MH hit + (IF(OH DpS = 0, 0, (OH hit * (If(Gift of Brutality, 1, 0.45)))))) / (MH Speed / (1 + AA Haste / 100))