Recent Topics

Ads

Box of Soldiers's Medallions (5)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
zak68

Box of Soldiers's Medallions (5)

Post#1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:06 am

"Requires 30 renown"
Current level is 27 and i was able to convert soldier to officer medallions but now i cannot change them back: why ?

Ads
kiannas

Re: Box of Soldiers's Medallions (5)

Post#2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:50 am

what is your renown rank? it's the purple bar, it's not 30 you can't do it, but the conversion down for emblems seems to work at 10 less RR than the medallions...

zak68

Post#3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 am

it's not a renown matter; since i'm able to "step up" why the opposite is not allowed ?
perhaps i should file a bug.

kiannas

Post#4 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 am

no, actually it IS a renown matter.. any renown can buy upowards, but just like some gear has to be certain levels to be worn, you HVAE to be RR 30 to open those boxes

Sulorie

Post#5 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:32 am

zak68 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 am it's not a renown matter; since i'm able to "step up" why the opposite is not allowed ?
perhaps i should file a bug.
To have an easy way to acquire gear, you can break down higher tier currency. This method has a rr requirement to make having high rr valuable. This is implememted to prevent getting a few high tier medallions or emblems in a group and using them to instantly buy low tier sets.

You did a lot pve, because at rank 27 your rr should be at least 30.
Dying is no option.

zak68

Post#6 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 am

i'm rr28 and to equip that rr27 gear i've to wait rr 30 to open a box to get the currency that i'm already able to use : meanwhile the system allows you to step up currency to a kind that you cannot already use.
and it's fine.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:52 pm

zak68 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 am i'm rr28 and to equip that rr27 gear i've to wait rr 30 to open a box to get the currency that i'm already able to use : meanwhile the system allows you to step up currency to a kind that you cannot already use.
and it's fine.
Instead of breaking down higher tier currency, you could earn the soldier currency or gold bags to directly buy the items. Breaking down is just a 2nd way to get gear for all those, who actively play pvp.
Dying is no option.