Recent Topics

Ads

Request for additional NA Order GM's

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Zaxxond

Request for additional NA Order GM's

Post#1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 pm

In light of today's events in Caledor and how they are perceived by Order, NA Order is respectfully requesting additional GM positions who main Order to be filled by from the current NA player pool.

Ads
Azalya

Re: Request for additional NA Order GM's

Post#2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 pm

I fully support this!
Azalya-Klementyne-Ophelia-Clover

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 pm

arent they already all order beside Nath and ravenmaster ? (even tho Nath is not NA and i doubt Raven is) but yea NA need some GM... on destro side ofc because its all about balance right!?!

-The real question here is How come the server cant handle that number of player in the same spot? The lord was so buggy aka lagging like hell that he disapeared for a good 10mins b4 popping up out of nowhere. We nailed him! just like we wipe you at our keep 1hour earlyer. Good day sir.
]

Zaxxond

Post#4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 pm

davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 pm arent they already all order beside Nath and ravenmaster ? (even tho Nath is not NA and i doubt Raven is) but yea NA need some GM... on destro side ofc because its all about balance right!?!

-The real question here is How come the server cant handle that number of player in the same spot? The lord was so buggy aka lagging like hell that he disapeared for a good 10mins b4 popping up out of nowhere. We nailed him! just like we wipe you at our keep 1hour earlyer. Good day sir.
Go look at the about us page and scroll down to Gm's and look at their avatars. You mentioned a dev that is a destro main and also a GM who mains destro and then talk about how Destro took an empty keep after Order rage logged. Good day Mam.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 pm
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 pm arent they already all order beside Nath and ravenmaster ? (even tho Nath is not NA and i doubt Raven is) but yea NA need some GM... on destro side ofc because its all about balance right!?!

Go look at the about us page and scroll down to Gm's and look at their avatars. You mentioned a dev that is a destro main and also a GM who mains destro and then talk about how Destro took an empty keep after Order rage logged. Good day Mam.
No need to stir up drama. GM's aren't biased, and a submitting a Warhammer themed picture for a bit of flavor is no indication of that. We're not responsible for providing code fixes to prevent this stuff from happening, but to some degree we try to keep RvR flowing when it breaks. Zone locks will be random, and next time you'll get a warning ahead of time provided we're able to do so.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#6 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm

I like your style Zaxx.... Wanna play cards?
]

Trekman

Post#7 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:22 pm

I agree maybe one more na gm would really help out. I've had several issues in the past and could not find any gms on during my time frame