Recent Topics

Ads

Smuggler merchant, destro

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Palitelj

Smuggler merchant, destro

Post#1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 am

My idea is to move Sue Asperus The Snake aka Smuggler merchant to new location. Many ppl dont know about her location and posibility to trade subju items. I think if she will be on main square (The Apex) more will use her.

One of location where she could trade more items

Thanks!

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: Smuggler merchant, destro

Post#2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 am

I must say that it was intended to place Smuggler Vendor in a distant place. I doubt such QoL change could happen. This is a "black market" vendor after all, you can't expect him to be in a main part of the city.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Palitelj

Post#3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 am

DanielWinner wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 am I must say that it was intended to place Smuggler Vendor in a distant place. I doubt such QoL change could happen. This is a "black market" vendor after all, you can't expect him to be in a main part of the city.
That make sense. Order has luck their main square is distant place :D
Ok thanks for info

Sulorie

Post#4 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:28 am

Palitelj wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:55 am
DanielWinner wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 am I must say that it was intended to place Smuggler Vendor in a distant place. I doubt such QoL change could happen. This is a "black market" vendor after all, you can't expect him to be in a main part of the city.
That make sense. Order has luck their main square is distant place :D
Ok thanks for info
Order bias, pssst.
Dying is no option.

Rydiak

Post#5 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:42 am

Order's vendor is in The Blowhole bar, in the northeast corner of Altdorf. That vendor that was near the auction house was removed.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!