Recent Topics

Ads

General idea's about Sc's

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: General idea's about Sc's

Post#61 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 am

Ghud wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am Have u read the first post ??? ist simple maths, if u want play 2-3 hours Sc per day to get the your gear u need a 50% winrate!!!
50% win rate is pretty standard, there are always good and bad days. ;)
Within a calculated time frame I will get my items, opposed to roll luck and duplicates for rvr sets.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Jabba

Post#62 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:39 am

I see the argument about devs not wanting people to do sc's in favor of rvr alot and it certainly seems that way. It therefore seems kind of backwards that they've made the sc gear such a grind to get compared to rvr. Making sc gearing a longer grind only keeps people out of the rvr lakes, funnily enough, for longer.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ghud

Post#63 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 am
Ghud wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:25 am Have u read the first post ??? ist simple maths, if u want play 2-3 hours Sc per day to get the your gear u need a 50% winrate!!!
Within a calculated time frame I will get my items, opposed to roll luck and duplicates for rvr sets.
50 % win rate is no standart and is very arrogant to say that!! u cant have a 50 % winrate with pug sc
and when all have a 50%winrate destro/orda is that game the best balanced game in the whole internet sry that isnt
and plz read the first post

Flavorburst

Post#64 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Ghud wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:06 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 am
50 % win rate is no standart and is very arrogant to say that!! u cant have a 50 % winrate with pug sc
and when all have a 50%winrate destro/orda is that game the best balanced game in the whole internet sry that isnt
and plz read the first post
50% win rate is very reasonable. If I felt inclined enough (which I don't), I could log on WoW and demonstrate how attainable it is on multiple characters. If you experience a lower one, that would usually be indicative of your ability to carry. If you aren't able to carry hard enough to maintain a 50/50 win ratio, I would suggest grabbing a friend to smooth things out a bit.

That said, Sulorie's post of "Within a calculated time frame I will get my items, opposed to roll luck and duplicates for rvr sets." implies the time frame to collect SC sets vs. ORvR items are comparable, which (if you read my previous post where I mathed it out) is a ridiculous assertion.