Recent Topics

Ads

Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Maleus79

Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello,
We just did attack on Destro fortress as Order and all i can say its not fair and worth for attackers side, i think the rule that defenders is 80% of attacking force not works, most time defenders side have more people then on attacker side. Also getting objectives BOs should give some kind of notable boost or something to attackers side so we got at least some chance against camped Destro side inside room with Lord. At current state of forts siege - Defenders almost autowin chance + gold bags/purple/blue bags for them only and Attacker auto lose chance + zero bags no gold,purple or blue for anyone from them.(i asked order ppl and got confirmation that noone got gold bag, i check stats of rolling gold bags and only destro ppl got them.) What i suggest to make this worthwille for both sides, bag distribution and rolling should be separated by both realms Order and Destro and not make them count together for both realms , because this way always defenders wins everything and attacker side nothing and this will make ppl not want to attend on fotresses anymore. Pls make it work same way as on keep sieges, where also losing side get rolling on bags as per contribution and RNG sensus of rolls system. Thanks.

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

Post#2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Were you outnumbering the enemy? Bear in mind that Invader is BIS gear, so people shouldn't be handed it out like candy when other gear exists that requires 10x more effort.

Nirawen

Post#3 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:52 pm

68 Order VS 65 Destro.

The destro did not have to force to defend I think.... stay room lord, Push , Bump order died...

80% does not work

Even before the awards, I think we have to adjust the balancing...

I will wait to see the evolution before returning to the fortoress

Maleus79

Post#4 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Nope, and i know it should not be but stil if no gold bag is distributed to attacker side after fortr siege is completed i think something is wrong. i thought rolling system is separated for both order and destro side, same way as on keeps.

Maleus79

Post#5 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Definately i think gold bag system rolling should be reviewed, so attacking side get something also and not always defending side get all gold bags only.

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Maleus79 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm Definately i think gold bag system rolling should be reviewed, so attacking side get something also and not always defending side get all gold bags only.
Surely gold bags should be rewarded to those who put in the most effort - not for simply 'being' an attacker or defender? Did they manage to successfully defend the Fort btw?

Maleus79

Post#7 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Exactly but should be realm separated. Same way as on keep siege works there also losing side ppl win some gold bags. And bear in mind at current situation defenders side got advantage over attackers so they got much much bigger contribution so high odds they win only gold bags and other side if shafted completely. But thats only mine opinion maybe some other ppl got other opinion.

Oculta

Post#8 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Why you should be honored for losing the battle? This is BiS gear. You should make an effort for this .... or you cry in about 4 Weeks for new sets in a new thread.

Healefix - Runepriest 40/65+
    Index - Knight 40/40
    Obyvankenobi - SW 40/66+
    Snipeshot - Engi 40/67+

"small scale lover"

Freezee - Zealot 40/71+
    Oculta - DoK 40/51+
    Greensyndrom - SH 40/81+
    Graagash - BO 40/51+

Ads
    Alfinnete
    Banned

Post#9 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Definitely the system does not work as expected, or yes, will know the idea of the Devs. I was in the Dest defending the lord's and what can I say? Wait for the attackers to pull the Lord, fill morale and push.

I have done this as a defender several times since Dest can never be the attacker and always ends the same, the Order in greater number being massacred.

The bag roll system is also strange, it reminds me of the old system in which every Lock that you did everything to do well but discourage you to the next.

Do not expect someone, DEV, GM, Moderator to agree with you. ;)

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Maleus79 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm Exactly but should be realm separated. Same way as on keep siege works there also losing side ppl win some gold bags. And bear in mind at current situation defenders side got advantage over attackers so they got much much bigger contribution so high odds they win only gold bags and other side if shafted completely. But thats only mine opinion maybe some other ppl got other opinion.
    Sorry but I don't understand why gold bags with Invader gear should be given to the realm who fails to invade the enemy's Fortresses - but maybe that's just me.

Blue? Purp? Currency? Sure!