Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Spawn Campers

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Zaxxond

Fort Spawn Campers

Post#1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:26 pm

There's a few 6 mans that hang near the attacker's spawn in Forts and spawn camp. Since there is no healer to remove wounds debuff in forts, my suggestions is to add a PvP countdown timer to the player respawning. Also, this is griefing and very easy RR for the 6 mans that continue to do this. I would think that if players can't be respawn safely, that any defender killed within x amount of range of attacker spawn be automatically put into jail.

It's really cheesy and it needs to be addressed.

Also, adding a healer to clear wounds debuff and career trainer would be helpful to the attacking side.

Ads
abodam

Re: Fort Spawn Campers

Post#2 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Dont die. Call for help, defenders have it hard enough already.
Magus / BG

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Solo BW is dangerous, yo.

Zaxxond

Post#4 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:04 pm

abodam wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm Dont die. Call for help, defenders have it hard enough already.
The thing is, that you do die. And there are players on this server that are griefing and employing a cheese tactic that needs to be addressed. And you can't sit there and tell me defenders have it hard enough already when both sides let the outers go down just to sit and turtle with the Lord.

Zaxxond

Post#5 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:57 pm Solo BW is dangerous, yo.
You should focus more on ICONIC than the 12 ranked NA Prime BW. I hear they are up 5-2.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Adding a few npc guards would fix the problem
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 pm Adding a few npc guards would fix the problem
Could relieve the Caledor Woods' guards of duty, and transfer them over to the Portals? 8-)

Zaxxond

Post#8 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 pm
Nishka wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 pm Adding a few npc guards would fix the problem
Could relieve the Caledor Woods' guards of duty, and transfer them over to the Portals? 8-)
This is a win win

Ads
berneke91

Post#9 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:24 pm

I'm fairly convinced that the best tactic to defend a fort is to organise an all out assault from the get go and then just brutally spawn camp the attackers. Hard to convince people to do it but i think it could be done even with the attackers having numbers advantage.

Seems a tad bit silly that the attackers can get spawncamped.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

oaliaen

Post#10 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Learned whit order. =)