Recent Topics

Ads

Feedback on Gunbad drops

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tesq

Re: Feedback on Gunbad drops

Post#21 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Eathisword wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:26 am
Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:13 pm We can look at tank contrib
Thanks mate. Tbh, you should just make it 100% ramdom in dungeon. Its not like people can slack anyway without getting booted from group.

Would fix both tank and healer at once.
Agree pointless have it based upon contribution and i am a tank which got 4 piece on 4 it have with 2 run...

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#22 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:16 am

We will implement some kind of quests similar to kill wing boss 3 times to get boots and hands.

Gangan

Post#23 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:57 am

Hargrim wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:16 am We will implement some kind of quests similar to kill wing boss 3 times to get boots and hands.
Woohoo /cheers 😁
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Goldenbow100

Post#24 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:16 am We will implement some kind of quests similar to kill wing boss 3 times to get boots and hands.
So DPS can get their full sets in one run if they are minor lucky, basically but tanks are still stuck grinding the whole instance 3 seperate times to get the full set(which isn't even in the game yet, going to have to do it another 3 times once the new quests are implemented.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#25 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Goldenbow100 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:32 pm
So DPS can get their full sets in one run if they are minor lucky, basically but tanks are still stuck grinding the whole instance 3 seperate times to get the full set(which isn't even in the game yet, going to have to do it another 3 times once the new quests are implemented.

If you can’t get top contribution as tank git gut and stop begging.

Goldenbow100

Post#26 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:28 pm
Goldenbow100 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:32 pm

If you can’t get top contribution as tank git gut and stop begging.

Lol. True dev colors come out, Thanks hargrim.

TiberiusD

Post#27 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:06 pm

I am running Gunbad weekely and till now no one complained about drops. If you want to run it in a professional environment with comms and with people who know what they are doing, PM me. Available only for Order.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#28 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:19 pm

You reap what you sow.

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:35 am

I run succesfully in 2h yest both full mid and left wing for test liniments drops and what i round is that there is just a problem WIth how liniment pie from bags work ( and butchering), instead give liniment that can only be farm in gunbad it give both.....

If you want encourage ppl to go inside to farm those liniments then gunbad should drop only those liniments, instead i got a lot of lini i didnt need, yes also 8th seed ( but i asked my group to leave evrything to me ) but aprox i stayed 2 and half +1h for group forming to just have at the end around 16 "special" liniments ingredients

In pve outside che dungeon for all the other lini it takes 1h solo for ALL the numbers i found in GB which make em substainable for a pvp use. Addidng that lini only last 30 min ,rare one per se are not substainable if someone is interested in them. Change the dungeon to only drop those rare lini will go a long way to make it an interesting place... And rewarding with out give em for free or move them outside so still encourage grouping going in and help lowbe.

Carrots are there but are mixed with apples we need only carrots.

Second the purple seed if they are still btp require you doing the dungeon with your cultivator (but you get seeds only via bucthcering , at least blue one, so you need someone to bucthering it all for you and you to.win loot roll? For a extremly rare seed????(..What the .....)
Thats bad you should either program a bind to account option or grant an unlock in the account entitelment section to allow to claim it to your cultivator.

This will encourage more again ppl to work for it, please uses the right carrot

Edit: fixed some typo and missing lines
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fenris78

Post#30 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:39 pm

Tesq wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:35 am
Spoiler:
I run succesfully in 2h yest both full mid and left wing for test liniments drops and what i round is that there is just a problem WIth how liniment pie from bags work ( and butchering), instead give liniment that can only be farm in gunbad it give both.....

If you want encourage ppl to go inside to farm those liniments then gunbad should drop only those liniments, instead i got a lot of lini i didnt need, yes also 8th seed ( but i asked my group to leave evrything to me ) but aprox i stayed 2 and half +1h for group forming to just have at the end around 16 "special" liniments ingredients

In pve outside che dungeon for all the other lini it takes 1h solo for these numbers which male em substainabke forma pvp use. Addidng that lini only last 30 min ,rare one per se are not substainable if someone is interested in them. Change the dungeon to only drop those rare lini will go a long way to make it an interesting place... And rewarding with out give em for free or move them outside so still encourage grouping going in and help lowbe.

Carrots are there but are mixed with apples we need only carrots.

Second the purple seed if they are still btp require you doing the dungeon with your cultivator thats bad you should either program a bind to account option or grant an unlock in the account entitelment section to allow to claim it to your cultivator.

This will encourage more again ppl to work for it, please uses the right carrot
Didnt thought about that, but actually an excellent point !
And even with blue seeds you got also mostly same effects than butchering (I think only 2 seeds are actually gunbad-only, and oh surprise ! They are the most rare to drop).

Fix seeds to only drop non-butchering liniments, and as Tesq said, do same for crates of liniments... Otherwise, after getting all redeye incentive to run Gunbad again are very, very low (excavator gear linked to drop so need a salvager, jewerly meh or too rare to worth the spent time in lottery).
Only good thing is to salvage duplicated gear for purple components (but need salvager as well).