Recent Topics

Ads

Invader AA damage bonus

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
qwerty113

Invader AA damage bonus

Post#1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:34 pm

I think or proc 10% (AA damage) on CRIT* is almost useless. Cus crit in game is very low and procs triggering 1 time mb per 1 min. Trigger proc 10% on HIT* is more real.
Invader for wh is very weak. I spend tons of time to farm this forts and i want get set which better than previous, motivation goint stright down
Last edited by qwerty113 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
Niky

Re: Invader AA damage bonus

Post#2 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:42 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:34 pm I think or proc 10% (AA damage) on CRIT* is almost useless. Cus crit in game is very low and procs triggering 1 time mb per 1 min. Plz make proc triggers 10% on HIT*
Facepalm
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

qwerty113

Post#3 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Vanq better set than Invader for wh.. That not nice
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

qwerty113

Post#4 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Niky wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:42 pm
qwerty113 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:34 pm I think or proc 10% (AA damage) on CRIT* is almost useless. Cus crit in game is very low and procs triggering 1 time mb per 1 min. Plz make proc triggers 10% on HIT*
Facepalm
Why you so mad ?
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:11 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:34 pm Cus crit in game is very low
not true

it depends on the class

and how much crit renown you stack

Aurandilaz

Post#6 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm

My WE with OS proc active is at 31% crit. With enemy Init debuffed (which WE/WH do a lot) - it's gain of +5 to +15% crit more depending on targets initial Initiative values. Assuming you also bringing ASW for more Init debuffing - and have Kotb friend on Order, your realistic chance to crit should be quite above 50% unless hitting a target that is extremely stacking Init and lowered chance to be crit.
Obviously could be better Invader gear - but that said bonus is far from the worst ones. Keep using OS, ignore Invader.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:31 pm

The chance of this proc is non existing. even with 40% crit its 4% chance for the proc to activate for only ONE attack and it only gives 20% dodge (and not block) strikethrough. The proc is way too bad regarding proc chance and actual proc bonus.

@Aurandilaz
Your WE has a high attackspeed and 2 attacks per round. Its easier for you to proc. Rdps are really screwed with this proc mechanic.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#8 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:32 pm

1 time pr minut. Doubt that

Ads
qwerty113

Post#9 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm
My WE with OS proc active is at 31% crit. With enemy Init debuffed (which WE/WH do a lot) - it's gain of +5 to +15% crit more depending on targets initial Initiative values. Assuming you also bringing ASW for more Init debuffing - and have Kotb friend on Order, your realistic chance to crit should be quite above 50% unless hitting a target that is extremely stacking Init and lowered chance to be crit.
Obviously could be better Invader gear - but that said bonus is far from the worst ones. Keep using OS, ignore Invader.
Doesn't saw ur WE in game, first try to farm invader andtest it and after write about it. 30% is nothing when target have 0-5 % of anticrit. All bolstered and high rr people have low crit to themselve, you will crit them only like every 6-7 of hit
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

oaliaen

Post#10 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:24 pm

jasonX wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:31 pm The chance of this proc is non existing. even with 40% crit its 4% chance for the proc to activate for only ONE attack and it only gives 20% dodge (and not block) strikethrough. The proc is way too bad regarding proc chance and actual proc bonus.
I've saying that for decades and they just dont want to hear ..