Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion gold bags

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Warfare80

Suggestion gold bags

Post#1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:00 am

Ive had 4x vanq chests and 2x vanq boots so far. Thats it, the RNG hates me and im sure im not the only one.
Add a vendor where you can turn in 3x vanq items (same item) for one new vanq item.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
kuj0jotar0

Re: Suggestion gold bags

Post#2 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:15 am

*Genesis

Alfa1986

Post#3 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 am

It is ok. I got 4 gold bags in which in a row there were 4 chests).
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Warfare80

Post#4 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 am It is ok. I got 4 gold bags in which in a row there were 4 chests).
Haha ok you win... :) It is so frustrating and maybe im whining now. But we did get subj vendors added, maybe a gold bags vendor would be a good thing tbh. If you have 3x of something (NOT invader) they you should be able to trade it.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Alfa1986

Post#5 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:58 am

Warfare80 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 am It is ok. I got 4 gold bags in which in a row there were 4 chests).
Haha ok you win... :) It is so frustrating and maybe im whining now. But we did get subj vendors added, maybe a gold bags vendor would be a good thing tbh. If you have 3x of something (NOT invader) they you should be able to trade it.
it would be great. plus the economy will be work then. but now it makes no sense to grind in general something special. money is needed only for the purchase of potions and taliks, if there are two Pers with trained profes, then they are generally not needed at all.))
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum