Improving the 6v6 scene

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
davispeed
Legacy RR80
Posts: 393

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#31 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm
davispeed wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 pm
"6vs6 scene" the scene is rather very small.....
It's very funny when people like you say that in an attempt to downplay it, because I don't see Fort gameplay, PvE, or general RvR amassing 300+ viewers simultaneously on twitch/ingame.

6v6 be that forbidden fruit.
Not because you havent seen it that its not a thing ya know...

Ads
User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 786

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#32 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:16 am

davispeed wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 am
Zaxxond wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:59 pm
oaliaen wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 pm


Iconic is on order now. At least was what i saw on the last stream
Even ICONIC is afraid of Montague. Are there no challengers to the greatest 6 man (NA by the way) on the server?
The real question is; Who's Montague?

Signature
Image
Just some pug guild.
<Montague><Capulet>

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6429

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#33 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:09 pm

davispeed wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 am
peterthepan3 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm
davispeed wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 pm
"6vs6 scene" the scene is rather very small.....
It's very funny when people like you say that in an attempt to downplay it, because I don't see Fort gameplay, PvE, or general RvR amassing 300+ viewers simultaneously on twitch/ingame.

6v6 be that forbidden fruit.
Not because you havent seen it that its not a thing ya know...
I have never seen 400+ people, both spread across multiple streams and ingame, tuning in at the same time to spectate any other events.
Image

Esperflame
Posts: 140

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#34 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 pm

why not use the arena area of the Menagerie lair? I mean no one ever does it. Heck last I checked it didn't even fully work. Just clear it out and you have 3 hours to 6man pvp.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

User avatar
Mepharees
Posts: 25

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#35 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:56 am

Natherul wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:00 am
But short answer to OP is that its not a priority to do this but if done it will be done on a area where its not otherwise used but as it recuires quite a lot of work dont expect anything soon.
Yeah that's understandable, I just hope it's somewhere on your radar as there's clearly demand for it!

Alfa1986
Posts: 188

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#36 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:16 pm

I also thought the same thing many times. in my opinion public quest in the rvr zone, this is an obvious brilliant idea, but for some reason nothing like this was organized even on the off server.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests