Recent Topics

Ads

[Tanks] Tactic to make Throwing Axe scale with str instead of ballistic.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wachlarz

Re: [Tanks] Tactic to make Throwing Axe scale with str instead of ballistic.

Post#31 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:14 pm

zageen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:50 am remind me of :

Click here to watch on YouTube
Old movie. And fixed.

Ads
Zxul

Post#32 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Anyway, back to original topic- bump for this, too often in mass rvr tanks can't do much beyond being HTL bots.

Not sure if I should make a post in proposals forums.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

tazdingo

Post#33 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 pm

go on, be a hero. you're not gonna get banned for it

Tesq

Post#34 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 pm Anyway, back to original topic- bump for this, too often in mass rvr tanks can't do much beyond being HTL bots.

Nah please dont waste byte...

peterthepan3

Post#35 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:50 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 pm Anyway, back to original topic- bump for this, too often in mass rvr tanks can't do much beyond being HTL bots.

Guard swaps, interrupts, saving for defensive morales, (if KOBS/IB/BG/maybe BO) AoE snaring and Oathfriend alternating, offensive Morale pushes (unless that will no longer be a thing, for whatever reason), leading the charge...

Zxul

Post#36 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:50 pm

Guard swaps, interrupts, saving for defensive morales, (if KOBS/IB/BG/maybe BO) AoE snaring and Oathfriend alternating, offensive Morale pushes (unless that will no longer be a thing, for whatever reason), leading the charge...
Guard swaps- not really needed most of the time during ranged standoff/ during winning push. Interrupts- who exactly will you have to interrupt who is also in taunt range, most of the time? Saving for defensive morales- thats the part you do while being HTL bot. AoE snaring and Oathfriend alternating- first realistically is very situational (see ranged standoff for example), second is more of a small scale and not mass rvr (how often does your preferred Oathfriend target changes during 2 wb vs 2 wb). Offensive morales pushing- once in a while, and abouta becoming a memory from the old times for snb tanks. Leading the charge- that one part where what you often do is desperately trying to get to something in range.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh