Recent Topics

Ads

RvR supplies

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
unimatrix0

RvR supplies

Post#1 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:40 am

I am not sure if this has been brought up yet but, I think the Inf/Exp/RRexp for running supplies should be shared with the entire WB not just the one who returned them. Thoughts? oh and if you're worried about leechers just kick em.

Ads
Alfa1986

Re: RvR supplies

Post#2 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:16 pm

To be honest, I don’t like such this organization of the game when you need to carry resources. you just need to keep two points closest to own keep, wait for the second star and that's it. there is no incentive to carry resources either, as they give400 or 500 renouns point for resources and you can get 2k for killing someone player.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

vikingofmars

Post#3 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 pm

It already shares with your groupmates.

unimatrix0

Post#4 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:03 am

vikingofmars wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 pm It already shares with your groupmates.
Only if you are close to the person turning in the supply otherwise it does not. I want it to share with the entire warband as long as they are within the RvR area and regardless of distance.

Nameless

Post#5 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:25 am

unimatrix0 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:03 am
vikingofmars wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 pm It already shares with your groupmates.
Only if you are close to the person turning in the supply otherwise it does not. I want it to share with the entire warband as long as they are within the RvR area and regardless of distance.
Which could be exploited quite easy and wont happen. I could joint wb and stay at the wc or do my own stuff around while getting rp from other without doing anything connected with the supply
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:32 am

unlimited range for sharing the turn in is not going to happen for exploitn reasons.

Now sharing in the whole warband if in range is reasonable and might be something we do in the future.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:38 am

I agree with sharing the inf renown and xp with whole wb. We a new breed of leecher who hovers over the flag and grab every resource has caused me to log out as i cant play people who are so incredibly selfish its a lot worse than flag hugging. Also could stop generating resources when both sides are 100 percent i was in blighted isle recently and they pushed resources 2 hours after the zone could have been locked. This is mindnumbingly boring and not what war is about no real battle but running with stupid resource boxes if things dont change i wont be back its a dreadful idea that needs to binned asap.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:21 am

No easy solution to this one resource will not work supply drop flag leechers will stay at the flag and the resources grabbers will stop anyone venturing near a bo as they know they have little chance of gaining from being there. We need a system the enemy to attack no renown at flag but after say 3 minutes getting renown inf and xp the enemy then has the incentive to stop you getting the 3 minute lock by stealing the bo before clock runs down. This was done on live and worked pretty when when the numbers were low every 1 or 2 at a bo can have it stolen from under thier noses. The present system causes bo to become unlocked and be taken unoppossed as the person at the bo is busy returning resources. This is not a good system the only time you meet the enemy is by accident going to another bo or returning a resource.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#9 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 am

if 400 renoun points bother you so much that will give people who stand for wc any reason, it can be done very simply for giving surrender resources not rp but emblems and medallions.

only this will not make the capture zone more interesting and exciting.

. I would ask to exclude the possibility of the passage of enemies not through the main gate or to seriously limit it. since the siege of the castle is essentially no different from a battle in the open field, the one who wins is stupidly more, and the defenders have essentially no advantage.
madmalky2014 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:21 am No easy solution to this one resource will not work supply drop flag leechers will stay at the flag and the resources grabbers will stop anyone venturing near a bo as they know they have little chance of gaining from being there. We need a system the enemy to attack no renown at flag but after say 3 minutes getting renown inf and xp the enemy then has the incentive to stop you getting the 3 minute lock by stealing the bo before clock runs down. This was done on live and worked pretty when when the numbers were low every 1 or 2 at a bo can have it stolen from under thier noses. The present system causes bo to become unlocked and be taken unoppossed as the person at the bo is busy returning resources. This is not a good system the only time you meet the enemy is by accident going to another bo or returning a resource.
Who cares about these resources? it often happens that both keeps have 2 or even 3 stars, but this does not save from the order's zerg that locks the zones and takes the forts in cd. if in the zone there are 130 members of the order and 100 members of the destro, then the result of the battle is so obvious how many resources you would not bring.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Gangan

Post#10 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:26 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:38 am (...) We a new breed of leecher who hovers over the flag and grab every resource has caused me to log out as i cant play people who are so incredibly selfish its a lot worse than flag hugging. (...)
Why do you think one player deserves to have the box more then another?
Not meant to offend, just curious^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald