Recent Topics

Ads

Blood Lord

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: Blood Lord

Post#11 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:43 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:36 am What's laughable about that? No one is going to go full sets if the are not decent. Even going full will the bonus I propose still may not be better.

And if my 7 piece bonus is too strong how can one justify it for a weapon which doesn't even require putting on 7 pieces.
Those weapon procs have usually only a 5% proc chance, while set bonus have 10% chance.
Do you say, that the new weapons have 10% chance too?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Stortz

Post#12 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:41 pm

since dok is getting two STR bonuses, should WL get a +1 hunter path and a +1 guardian path ?
make it like this:
2p = STR
3p = +1 hunter
4p = +1 guardian
5p = WS
6p = +5 crit
7p = +5 crit

dalen
Developer

Post#13 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Musica wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:33 am I saw this suggestion on the other thread.

I honestly worked on the assumption that the whole set was for a dps class, in case of dok/wp i don't really know what has more value and what has less due to lack of experience.
But still, Block seems to be a powerful stat, getting 7% at least like that seems to be kinda too nice.
7% is what you get from Sentinel (without ring), 2% on helm and 5% as 6pc set bonus.
8% is what you get from Beastlord, 3% on chest and 5% as 5pc set bonus.

So getting at least equivalent is needed if it is supposed to be an upgrade for a Grace/Sacrifice speced player. And putting it on the shoulders plus a late set bonus would allow a Wrath/Torture speced player to swap that piece for either Beastlord or Sentinel to get an extra Str bonus instead.
Source Developer

Musica

Post#14 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:17 pm

dalen wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:00 pm
Musica wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:33 am I saw this suggestion on the other thread.

I honestly worked on the assumption that the whole set was for a dps class, in case of dok/wp i don't really know what has more value and what has less due to lack of experience.
But still, Block seems to be a powerful stat, getting 7% at least like that seems to be kinda too nice.
7% is what you get from Sentinel (without ring), 2% on helm and 5% as 6pc set bonus.
8% is what you get from Beastlord, 3% on chest and 5% as 5pc set bonus.

So getting at least equivalent is needed if it is supposed to be an upgrade for a Grace/Sacrifice speced player. And putting it on the shoulders plus a late set bonus would allow a Wrath/Torture speced player to swap that piece for either Beastlord or Sentinel to get an extra Str bonus instead.

As i stated, i do not know the other sets fully. But i highly doubt that these bonuses:
"5 piece 5% crit
6 piece Boost V On Hit 10%. All abilities."
Are matched by either Beast or Sent gear.

Once again, i do not know what a dok/wp needs, but if we stand by the idea that there's a need for a tradeoff and powerscaling need to be contained, i doubt you could get all that. Once again, tho, i do not know the current state of dok/wp, but 7% block with all the crit(+5%) and possible crit boost(9%) seems big in terms of gains.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#15 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:30 pm

No its already been stated...Sent/BL for S&B
Invader Heal

So Bloodlord is going to be dps, i'm hoping for at least a decent set.

DanielWinner

Post#16 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Original post has been moved to the appropriate thread.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31612&start=10#p358011
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha