Recent Topics

Ads

Quality of life proposals

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Quality of life proposals

Post#11 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:09 pm

I just completed gunbad on my first character, it took me 8.

Ads
Ototo

Post#12 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:12 pm

How could you troll a thread that only tries to propose good things for all? Next post will be to be paid real money for each time the game doesn't drop the item you specifically want?

Keep the feedback civil, people.

Please devs, take into consideration the proposal 1. Its very easy and a huge QoL upgrade.
Spoiler:

Hargrim
Developer

Post#13 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:16 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:09 pm I just completed gunbad on my first character, it took me 8.

How, with "Kill boss 3 times" quests?

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#14 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:44 pm

By a run, most people refer to a single wing. If you count a run by all 3 wings which I don't think many groups if any stick together long enough to complete all 3 in a single session, I completed gunbad in 2 and 2/3rds of a run.

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#15 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Group finder for PVE is a horrible... i repeat... HORRIBLE idea. Please do not implement such lazy ideas into this game.

Gangan

Post#16 » Sat May 11, 2019 8:54 pm

@OP
You could take an example on what those keen little dwarves created ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=31261&p=357787&hil ... on#p354075
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Lime

Post#17 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:42 am

Gunbad is just not a fun experience, so anything that reduces time you have to spend in there is a good thing. A majority of the playerbase just chooses not to do this content and I don't blame them.

It is incredibly buggy and generally not super easy to find people willing to do it. The gear that drops there is largely bad for many classes so you spend alot of time just trying to find healers willing to do the run with you.

Ard Ta Feeda is incredibly buggy and generally wrecks your average pug group with bad coordination/low gear level. Then after wiping the group people will get randomly zone 0'd trying to zone back in and everyone gets to wait 10 minutes for that person to run all the way back through the dungeon, or from Badlands if they are not in a higher level guild, which many are not as this is entry level pve content.

And then you have other fun bugs like Ard da feeda not resetting after a wipe if anyone leashes him and being permanently enraged upon next engagement, requiring everyone to zone out. Which multiple zoning in and out causes the zone 0 bug to happen more causing more wasted time.

For the record I completed my Redeye ward in 7 runs this time. But I had 2 failed mid runs due to server crashing after the last PQ and another where the group couldn't kill the boss due to being incredibly bad.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

Hargrim
Developer

Post#18 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 am

Lime wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:42 am Gunbad is just not a fun experience, so anything that reduces time you have to spend in there is a good thing. A majority of the playerbase just chooses not to do this content and I don't blame them.

It is incredibly buggy and generally not super easy to find people willing to do it. The gear that drops there is largely bad for many classes so you spend alot of time just trying to find healers willing to do the run with you.

Ard Ta Feeda is incredibly buggy and generally wrecks your average pug group with bad coordination/low gear level. Then after wiping the group people will get randomly zone 0'd trying to zone back in and everyone gets to wait 10 minutes for that person to run all the way back through the dungeon, or from Badlands if they are not in a higher level guild, which many are not as this is entry level pve content.

And then you have other fun bugs like Ard da feeda not resetting after a wipe if anyone leashes him and being permanently enraged upon next engagement, requiring everyone to zone out. Which multiple zoning in and out causes the zone 0 bug to happen more causing more wasted time.

For the record I completed my Redeye ward in 7 runs this time. But I had 2 failed mid runs due to server crashing after the last PQ and another where the group couldn't kill the boss due to being incredibly bad.

So the incredible bugs are Zone 0 and what exactly, step by step, you need to make Ard enrage?

Ads