Recent Topics

Ads

Quality of life proposals

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ototo

Quality of life proposals

Post#1 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:02 pm

1.- Super Easy: Keep the gates in the city open. It's plainly annoying to click them to open, and get your backpack closed when you are sorting things on the run.

2.- I presume that not so easy: Group finder for PvE and PvP content (like scenarios). Should be able to detect wards.
Spoiler:

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Quality of life proposals

Post#2 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Ototo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:02 pm
2.- I presume that not so easy: Group finder for PvE and PvP content (like scenarios). Should be able to detect wards.
We got that already: /5 ingame, and official RoR discord/RoR PvE discord.

Ototo

Post#3 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:26 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:22 pm
Ototo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:02 pm
We got that already: /5 ingame, and official RoR discord/RoR PvE discord.
I was meaning like scenario finder, but advanced.
Spoiler:

Alfa1986

Post#4 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:34 pm

suggestion:
-create a special topic on the forum where everyone could write to which dungeon he wants to go, what is their character’s name in the game, what would be easier to arrange a meeting, and the time when they would like to do so.
- to promote and give informational support for purely pve time in the game, say from 18.00-20.00, so that everyone knows that this is an unofficial time for pve content and it would be easier to find a group for dungeons. I just think this time will be most convenient for many, since the main battle in RVR is heated up just in time by 21.00.

Of course, maybe this will not change anything, but you can try to get people involved in the gameplay as much as possible.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#5 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Not capable of communicating on your own and setting up discord? Not going in a dungeon with me. Learned my lesson.

Tesq

Post#6 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:24 pm

I agree that group finder would speed up the pve group search it's 1h to group form at least ( very min).

Lime

Post#7 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Some QoL suggestions:

Make Gunbad wards for sentinel and possibly others account bound so you dont have to key multiple characters. 9 runs per character is alot.

Allow medallions and emblems to be shareable by your alts on the same account, possibly cross faction.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

shaggyboomboom

Post#8 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:01 pm

suggestion:
play mmos the way they are meant to be - with a guild and people

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Lime wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm
Make Gunbad wards for sentinel and possibly others account bound so you dont have to key multiple characters. 9 runs per character is alot.
I like this one.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#10 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:47 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:08 pm
Lime wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm
I like this one.

No. Also I have no idea from where the 9 figure comes.