Recent Topics

Ads

Not fair to me

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
fgwgggg

Not fair to me

Post#1 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

Recently you have new weapons
But you actually weaken the DPS of the old weapon.
Why are you not increase your new weapons?
Do you know how long it takes for a SC weapon to change?
Do you know play sc ,if lose ,only one badge?
Now I use the SC blue weapon, which is not comparable to the purple weapon of RVR?

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Not fair to me

Post#2 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:08 pm

fgwgggg wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm Recently you have new weapons
Now I use the SC blue weapon, which is not comparable to the purple weapon of RVR?
1. Don't lose scenarios.

2. Other weapons are going to be put under similar scrutiny (Norkali already mentioned this on most recent Patch Notes thread).

orillah
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:57 am

Yeah you also forget:
1. Find a group.
2. Dont be a noob.
3. Use best loot.
4. And never poop.

Acidic

Post#4 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:02 am

the dev changes only affect you. Some special function that it’s specificaly unfair to you?
The change is to all and more changes coming so all are affected equally so it’s same for all , that is usually the definition of fair.

Chinesehero

Post#5 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 am

Acidic wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:02 am
the dev changes only affect you. Some special function that it’s specificaly unfair to you?
The change is to all and more changes coming so all are affected equally so it’s same for all , that is usually the definition of fair.
u should consider someone only play sc someone only play rvr
for the one play sc more, actually is unfair to him for a sudden weapon weakening
for the one play rvr more, he become strong since sc ppl get weaker on old weapon :lol:

Ysaran

Post#6 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:30 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 am
for the one play sc more, actually is unfair to him for a sudden weapon weakening
for the one play rvr more, he become strong since sc ppl get weaker on old weapon :lol:
yes, but Norkalli already said that rvr weapons will be nerfed too, this way the balance will be restore. it's just a matter of time, be patient
Zputadenti

Chinesehero

Post#7 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:34 am

Ysaran wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:30 am
Chinesehero wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 am
yes, but Norkalli already said that rvr weapons will be nerfed too, this way the balance will be restore. it's just a matter of time, be patient
OK if that also nerf
then Sc ppl should not blame and try to get new sc and city weapon :lol:

Tesq

Post#8 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:46 am

guys, this has alredy happened for conqueror gear aswell it was only natural that weapons would had follow, it happens now so it would not happen again in future and the prpogression will be more safe from errors.

also boring principle-->if you change the power creep for all and ppl move from sich A to sich B therefore there has been no really change in balance just a time set back in reach a certain power creep

1- i would argue more on the new weapon bracket like some 1h stats on tank reciving str or more wounds on def weapon instead regen etc; which are not in line with the weapon aim

2- i would argue more about bw/sorc have a crit proc on invader 7th bonus while engi/magus dont...

3- i would argue about have to trade old weapon for new one , just use live implementation of "need buy 1 thing from previously tier to drop currency from next one"...

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#9 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Tesq wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:46 am guys, this has alredy happened for conqueror gear aswell it was only natural that weapons would had follow, it happens now so it would not happen again in future and the prpogression will be more safe from errors.

also boring principle-->if you change the power creep for all and ppl move from sich A to sich B therefore there has been no really change in balance just a time set back in reach a certain power creep

1- i would argue more on the new weapon bracket like some 1h stats on tank reciving str or more wounds on def weapon instead regen etc; which are not in line with the weapon aim

2- i would argue more about bw/sorc have a crit proc on invader 7th bonus while engi/magus dont...

3- i would argue about have to trade old weapon for new one , just use live implementation of "need buy 1 thing from previously tier to drop currency from next one"...
I dont mind the nerf, but I do think the cost of the nerfed weapons should be reduced.

subfal

Post#10 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 pm

I dont mind the nerf, but I do think the cost of the nerfed weapons should be reduced.
Dont buy nerfed weapons. Izi solution :)
Subzx - Bright Wizard
Sbzx - Runepriest
Subtheal - Archmage
Subz - Sorcerer
Subzist - Zealot

Youtube Channel
Twitch Channel