Beginning Guilds for new players

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lumberjackscoot

Beginning Guilds for new players

Post#1 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:17 pm

I wanted to see if it would be possible to have a "Forces of Destruction" & "Forces of Order" Guilds that will auto invite players after they hit join the game for the first time or once they hit level 5 on there character.

This would help new players become part of the community and promote more group activity for early level game play. This guild should last from level 1, or 5, to level 16 where they will be automatically kicked from the guild and then prompted to look for there own guild.

I feel this will help new players stay engaged in the early levels of the game and promote them to make it to the T2+ RvR lakes and help them even find and locate there own guilds as they journey through the game.

Ads
Quillog

Re: Beginning Guilds for new players

Post#2 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:04 pm

This was a thing back on live, as far as I remember it wasn't terribly helpful. Most experienced players left it immediately, leaving a bunch of newbies with no clue behind.

It's better to look for a Guild in the Guild subforum, that way you meet experienced players and you get the benefits of a higher guild level.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf