Recent Topics

Ads

give great reward to me

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
flintboth

give great reward to me

Post#1 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Hey, what about giving more rewards to WB leaders ?

No one want take lead but events in server will be really more increased if there will be more WB running the RvR lake out of EU or NA prime time there are not enough players to take the lead.

If this is not possible because of an special issue I don't know about can you think about givin to me more shinies.

Or you can think to create a special loot bag for leaders, I don't know... X2 cow pie.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: give great reward to me

Post#2 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:21 pm

all them 1 man warbands...
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

flintboth

Post#3 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:42 pm

really don't think about that but surely you right.

berneke91

Post#4 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:52 pm

I don't think you need to incentivize WB leading more. Its already rewarding enough imo.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

flintboth

Post#5 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm

There are players online but most of the time no one up a WB, many players are just waiting for the prime time to join a WB.

If there was more players to open a WB, take a lead, there will be more RvR events.
Give good rewards to leaders will increase the numbers of players able to lead a WB.

That will give more training to the leaders about strategies, group management in order to have more good battles.
With more players able to take the lead, more players experienced about leadin we will have more quality in fights and more fights.

CountTalabecland

Post#6 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 pm

flintboth wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm There are players online but most of the time no one up a WB, many players are just waiting for the prime time to join a WB.

If there was more players to open a WB, take a lead, there will be more RvR events.
Give good rewards to leaders will increase the numbers of players able to lead a WB.

That will give more training to the leaders about strategies, group management in order to have more good battles.
With more players able to take the lead, more players experienced about leadin we will have more quality in fights and more fights.
You’re right that when a keep siege is imminent that 1-2 WBs worth of people suddenly appear but I don’t think the devs are going to reward people for playing the game. I mean, all the rewards of organized play are already there, people just need to get over their inhibitions and egos and start a group or better yet, step up and take command when a previous leader leaves rather than disbanding. This is a player issue.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

flintboth

Post#7 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:48 pm

At middle age there was probably the same issue...
Knights and warriors did not want to fight/seige at mornin and before their middle diner and the battle was begining only in summer at the afternoon.
Let's wait the prime time for seige.