Recent Topics

Ads

Reikland Factory 4th Flag Feedback Thread.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nadril21

Re: Reikland Factory 4th Flag Feedback Thread.

Post#11 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:33 pm
Nadril21 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:24 pm I like the flag due to the fact that it is true to live version of the SC. With that said, it always ended up as a launching point for BGs to fire people back to their guards at the boat (WC). I imagine in RoR the same thing will happen.
I moved back guards and warcamp to avoid players running fast into the guard range
I am not sure how far the guards were moved back, but BGs can punt you from the platform to the water.
Last edited by Nadril21 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Is this 4th flag a permanent fixture, or will it be removed pending on feedback given?

There are 3000 other maps that could do with the attention, to be truthfully honest.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#13 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:49 pm

As I said , the flag is a final review , with feedback from this thread I’ll premanently remove it (even on minimap) or keep it
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Arbich
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Does the new flag work like the two flags in back in getting points or like the one in the middle?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

chokeanutsman

Post#15 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm

Why do you people keep making maps that are annoying (specially when pugging) and borderline favors classes that can 1v1? Really stupid, I'm sorry these maps are absolute garbage and is borderline anti-fun.

Mourkain, Tor, and team fight maps should be permanent so that we can actually "play a team game." Don't even dare tell me "grouping up" is boring, the game is balanced around that. Not losing a flag because I can't 1v1 a white lion.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#16 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:21 pm

chokeanutsman wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm Why do you people keep making maps that are annoying (specially when pugging) and borderline favors classes that can 1v1? Really stupid, I'm sorry these maps are absolute garbage and is borderline anti-fun.

Mourkain, Tor, and team fight maps should be permanent so that we can actually "play a team game." Don't even dare tell me "grouping up" is boring, the game is balanced around that. Not losing a flag because I can't 1v1 a white lion.
You know we didn't design the scenarios right?
Max Hayman

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Arbich wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:02 pm Does the new flag work like the two flags in back in getting points or like the one in the middle?
Like the 2 flag in the back
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

chokeanutsman

Post#18 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:29 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:21 pm
chokeanutsman wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm Why do you people keep making maps that are annoying (specially when pugging) and borderline favors classes that can 1v1? Really stupid, I'm sorry these maps are absolute garbage and is borderline anti-fun.

You know we didn't design the scenarios right?
Understandable, but are you implying that you have no control over the weekly scenario list as well?

Ads
wachlarz

Post#19 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Boring is when premade join sc, stay one place (bo) dont move and win. LIKE anti premade sc.

peterthepan3

Post#20 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:38 pm

wachlarz wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Boring is when premade join sc, stay one place (bo) dont move and win. LIKE anti premade sc.
The only scenarios that would let a premade stand on one point and win are BWC, Caledor Woods and Lost Temple of Isha - and 2 of those have traditionally been 6v6 maps. In every other scenario (iirc), you can either stalemate them (by standing on the second flag, if there are only two), or win them (by taking the other flags, such as in Reikland Flagtory).