Recent Topics

Ads

SC quest NPC spot change

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Your opinion

Like proposed change
43%
Leave it as it is
57%
Total votes: 14

Rockalypse
Former Staff

SC quest NPC spot change

Post#1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 am

As subject goes. We have current system that you can only give in quest in capital city which incentivises people to stay there while qued. Not so long ago duels were reintroduced, which you can also only do in capitals.

For sake of QoL can NPCs be moved to duel spot so you have to do something inbetween SC pops which can sometimes take awhile.

You can ofc run back and forth to spot, but no one will bother with that, while proposed change will most likely introduce dueling feature to more people.

Ads
DokB

Re: SC quest NPC spot change

Post#2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am

It would make more sense if you handed the completed quest into the same NPC you got them from inside the scenario. With the option to still hand them into the capital city NPC too of course.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:04 am

DokB wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am It would make more sense if you handed the completed quest into the same NPC you got them from inside the scenario. With the option to still hand them into the capital city NPC too of course.
As I remember reading in one of threads current state of things is result of deliberately made descision so people stay in capital while qued, completely agree with you though.

Jandeporas

Post#4 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am

I though about this many times and I'm glad someone made a thread about it!

Make the kill collectors from warcamps an option to deliver scenario missions
Spoiler:

Alfa1986

Post#5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am

It would just be much more convenient if you could get a quest reward from a sc in any t2 wc, and not just in the capital city. For high-level players, this is not important, because this reward is small, but for low-level it gives a good increase in xp.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

geraldtarrant

Post#6 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:34 am

Jandeporas wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am I though about this many times and I'm glad someone made a thread about it!

Make the kill collectors from warcamps an option to deliver scenario missions
This is actully great idea. Kill collectrs would be usefull for smth atleast.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 pm

It was moved due to feedback from the SC to the capitals after people complained that after a rotation they could not turn in the quest.

Moving the quest finisher is not happening for that reason as it was a very valid complain. Maybe we could add him to be in the scenarios as well would be an option however. Though dont take this message as its getting done.

Grock

Post#8 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Natherul wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 pmMaybe we could add him to be in the scenarios as well would be an option however. Though dont take this message as its getting done.
Adding Kaige Mortem to every Scenario would be all-around the best possible solution. And should be pretty easy to implement.

AFKing in city while waiting for SCs is honestly just a waste of time.
You could be roaming in RvR solo or with a group, you could be farming mats, doing regular quests, epic quests or public quests for PQ armor sets...
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads