Recent Topics

Ads

pulling through the fort barrier

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Joshwa70

pulling through the fort barrier

Post#1 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:41 am

So, you pushed zones, made it to fort, finally got a chance to play for the big boy bags, make it through the portal, and someone rift/magnets you out of the fort instance back to the portal and you lose your chance to play. If you are going to make a barrier that players cant walk through then why make it so someone can cc you through? That is literally out of all the years I have played this game going back to like 2011, the single dumbest thing I have ever encountered. My suggestion is to fix it if it wasn't clear enough.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: pulling through the fort barrier

Post#2 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:11 am

It is annoying, but it is easily rectified by not standing right next to the energy barrier.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

mogt

Post#3 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:34 am

hello,

the devs know the problem and i think,they work at a solution. at the moment the fix is, if you unter the potal to the fort zone, then run away from the barrier. very easy fix for the moment,what the player can do

Joshwa70

Post#4 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:20 am

Although I will have to admit, I was surprised that I got my 4 invader medallions in the mail.