Recent Topics

Ads

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ekundu01

Re: Feedback: City Siege, suggestions.

Post#51 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:07 pm
adapter wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:29 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm

This exact same argument was told when Invader came out, and guess what? Not true.
Why has Order allowing to get Altdorf sieged 5 times in a row? Why is that? Why is it that when I join a City Scenario i see there's an "organized" warband waiting for us when i didn't see them trying to defend Fortress and Keeps, they were no place to be spotted. They were waiting at Altdorf/AFK/Throwing off zones/setting alarm clocks....as good and strong as they are as "organized" perfect composition warbands they should of been able to defend zones and fortress stopping Destru from pushing zones, because they are really good players, but no, they chose to not defend zones to get the gear, and this is an Order side behavior only. Destru has Realm Pride, we defend zones to the end of times, The Inevitable City won't be attacked! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

You could claim we Zerg all the way thru all you want, truth is, both realms zerg just as much as the other, what makes the difference is that Destru don't give up that easy.

We need a fix to this issue before it gets even worse.

There's already a lot of proposal from the community members, good proposals that should be implemented.

I'm gonna directly quote myself in other response that I gave you:

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:17 am Image

Maybe it's cause of this?
Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 pm
i dont know, a total mystery?

Destro don't defend zones, instead throw bodies to the sparse attackers until they tire, and there are no freaking strategy involved in massing numbers. Look at the usual numbers in Enemy kill counter. Having double the players and less kills is the norm. Playing overwhelmed all the time has set a very specific mentality in order players, and a huge improvement in their game play. Each one is a hardened veteran. Expect the heavy opposition that you can't find in oRvR due to lack of numbers to translate to huge rolfstomping when numbers are even. When you play all the time under a 60% AAO, you have a HUGE advantage when you are pitched in an scenario which has even numbers.

Welcome to reality. Destruction is in no way better, just overpopulated by a lot, which train order players to play as efficient single entities.
Order flat out isn't coming out to the lakes. I was watching Zarbix stream during that siege. Order was organizing WBs before fort was even pushed. Then during the stream Max reported there were 16 city sieges going on.

Lets do the math shall we. If every city is full 24 vs 24. 24order x 16instances= 384 order in city instances. Only 199 in the zone before fort. That is 185 unaccounted for order that flat out didn't show up until city. Order has the numbers they just are taking the easy way out by letting destro push. The same stuff happened when fort cap was lifted.
Trismack

Ads
Ototo

Post#52 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm
Spoiler:
adapter wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:29 pm

Why has Order allowing to get Altdorf sieged 5 times in a row? Why is that? Why is it that when I join a City Scenario i see there's an "organized" warband waiting for us when i didn't see them trying to defend Fortress and Keeps, they were no place to be spotted. They were waiting at Altdorf/AFK/Throwing off zones/setting alarm clocks....as good and strong as they are as "organized" perfect composition warbands they should of been able to defend zones and fortress stopping Destru from pushing zones, because they are really good players, but no, they chose to not defend zones to get the gear, and this is an Order side behavior only. Destru has Realm Pride, we defend zones to the end of times, The Inevitable City won't be attacked! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

You could claim we Zerg all the way thru all you want, truth is, both realms zerg just as much as the other, what makes the difference is that Destru don't give up that easy.

We need a fix to this issue before it gets even worse.

There's already a lot of proposal from the community members, good proposals that should be implemented.

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:17 am Image

Maybe it's cause of this?

Destro don't defend zones, instead throw bodies to the sparse attackers until they tire, and there are no freaking strategy involved in massing numbers. Look at the usual numbers in Enemy kill counter. Having double the players and less kills is the norm. Playing overwhelmed all the time has set a very specific mentality in order players, and a huge improvement in their game play. Each one is a hardened veteran. Expect the heavy opposition that you can't find in oRvR due to lack of numbers to translate to huge rolfstomping when numbers are even. When you play all the time under a 60% AAO, you have a HUGE advantage when you are pitched in an scenario which has even numbers.

Welcome to reality. Destruction is in no way better, just overpopulated by a lot, which train order players to play as efficient single entities.
Order flat out isn't coming out to the lakes. I was watching Zarbix stream during that siege. Order was organizing WBs before fort was even pushed. Then during the stream Max reported there were 16 city sieges going on.

Lets do the math shall we. If every city is full 24 vs 24. 24order x 16instances= 384 order in city instances. Only 199 in the zone before fort. That is 185 unaccounted for order that flat out didn't show up until city. Order has the numbers they just are taking the easy way out by letting destro push. The same stuff happened when fort cap was lifted.

Let's do the math, shall we? 199/384=0,5182 ---> 51'82% of the population defending. For you that's equal to all people are throwing the zone, which is completely false cause at least the majority plus one are defending. I worked my ass off to try to defend every keep I have been in. I'm not throwing zones, and I'm fighting with a numeric disadvantage in order of 2vs1. I can't win like that, but sure as hell that I'm going to take some destro players out of the zerg with me. And sure as hell we gonna lose as orders in the lake, so let's get ready for the more than sure incoming city siege.
Spoiler:

Ekundu01

Post#53 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:30 pm
Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm
Spoiler:

Let's do the math, shall we? 199/384=0,5182 ---> 51'82% of the population defending. For you that's equal to all people are throwing the zone, which is completely false cause at least the majority plus one are defending. I worked my ass off to try to defend every keep I have been in. I'm not throwing zones, and I'm fighting with a numeric disadvantage in order of 2vs1. I can't win like that, but sure as hell that I'm going to take some destro players out of the zerg with me. And sure as hell we gonna lose as orders in the lake, so let's get ready for the more than sure incoming city siege.
Order is blaming destro for showing up with more numbers to push zones when the problem is not that destro has more on it is half of order doesn't show up to help defend zones until city now. Destro gets blamed for showing up with more bodies but order has the bodies and just doesn't use them until they can farm city. The same nonsense went on with forts when population caps were lifted and anyone could show up.

Destro is not to blame, your fellow realm mates not showing up are to blame.
Trismack

Ototo

Post#54 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:52 pm
Spoiler:
Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm Order flat out isn't coming out to the lakes. I was watching Zarbix stream during that siege. Order was organizing WBs before fort was even pushed. Then during the stream Max reported there were 16 city sieges going on.

Order is blaming destro for showing up with more numbers to push zones when the problem is not that destro has more on it is half of order doesn't show up to help defend zones until city now. Destro gets blamed for showing up with more bodies but order has the bodies and just doesn't use them until they can farm city. The same nonsense went on with forts when population caps were lifted and anyone could show up.

The home page showing population % says otherwise, but let's randomly say that those numbers are false, and set our new post-truth where order has more players connected than destruction, and whr order players only play there and are very bad people that only want easy things, and they are definitely not the same players than destruction has, cause we all know that order come from Mars and destro from Venus... like, stop. I'm done this nonsense. Answer, lie again, twist reality in whatever way you want. I don't care anymore.
Spoiler:

Ekundu01

Post#55 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm
Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:52 pm
Spoiler:

The home page showing population % says otherwise, but let's randomly say that those numbers are false, and set our new post-truth where order has more players connected than destruction, and whr order players only play there and are very bad people that only want easy things, and they are definitely not the same players than destruction has, cause we all know that order come from Mars and destro from Venus... like, stop. I'm done this nonsense. Answer, lie again, twist reality in whatever way you want. I don't care anymore.
You can take it how ever you want i don't have to lie the proof is on the internet on Zarbix stream from yesterday. It clearly shows SoR numbers in the zone before fort happened and in twitch chat Max (one of the devs) Reported there were 16 instances of city going on at the same time. So unless there were a bunch of half filled instances (i highly doubt it) then order clearly had the numbers on to defend eataine unless magicly 185 order logged in right as city hit.

Funny how that works forts and cities must be this magical place that produces bodies out of thin air.
Last edited by Ekundu01 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trismack

adapter
Suspended

Post#56 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm

1)Take screenshot of Order beeeing outnumbered at a random time (most likely after a huge wipe)

2)Use it as proof to create fakenews
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ototo

Post#57 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm

adapter wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm 1)Take screenshot of Order beeeing outnumbered at a random time (most likely after a huge wipe)

Did you even look at the picture, which clearly shows the moment, or are you just randomly trying to create confusion?
Spoiler:

adapter
Suspended

Post#58 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
adapter wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm 1)Take screenshot of Order beeeing outnumbered at a random time (most likely after a huge wipe)

Did you even look at the picture, which clearly shows the moment, or are you just randomly trying to create confusion?
ooooh yes, yes, it clearly shows the moment :roll: :lol:
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Davjen
Suspended

Post#59 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 am

Order being zerged is a matter of fact. But, they beeing zerged because they are not playing untill city siege hit. They have numbers, but in altdorf not in lakes.