Recent Topics

Ads

City siege opt out champ

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Acidic

City siege opt out champ

Post#1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi
Think it would be good if players could have the option to opt out of being the champ.
In the current setting a fixed warband always ends up with the same toons as champs. It could be nice if there was a way to be able to spread this around and also gives a WB chances to optimize it setup if all agree.
I kind of feel bad as I’ve nerd leveled the rr on my BO so not so manny other tanks in guild get the options in guild warband to play champ.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: City siege opt out champ

Post#2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:10 pm

Then a premade warband could decide what players is going to be champ by opting out. Does it pick highest rr only?
Dying is no option.

Harkanor

Post#3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

It does pick highest rr of each category (tank/dps/healers). Tho being champ gives absolutely no guarantee on getting higher contribution and more bags.

Arthem

Post#4 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:24 pm

As a SW i approve this message.

Martok

Post#5 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:49 pm

My suggestion was to block out all RR 80 and above from the selection thus more randomizing the process.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Gridgendal

Post#6 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Why not give everyone an opt out of champ option during the prep time for stage 3. There are people who have built their toons to do tons of dmg/heals and have sacrificed survivability to do so. They may not want to be a champ because they know they may be a liability with their low survival stats. If they opted out, champ could go to the next highest RR that didn't opt out. If EVERYONE opts out then the highest RR gets champ even if they opt out. The highest RR toon isn't always the best choice for champ. This would allow premade wbs to choose champs if they coordinated who opts out.

Not a perfect solution, but would open options to better optimization of comps.