Recent Topics

Ads

Tank Offensive Sovereign Feedback

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
WarKan666

Re: Tank Offensive Sovereign Feedback

Post#21 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:37 am

I can also only second most of the things said in this thread. Strenght needs to be increased, useless stats eg. 8hp/4 needs and Morale/s needs to go
Basically a Tankish version of the choppa main sov stat distribution or as previously said just a Bloodlord 2.0 is needed

Ads
Akilinus

Post#22 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:09 pm

With claims such as dont worry about PvE gear if you dont want to do it. Sovereign will always be BiS.
Atm there needs to be some tweaking for this claim to be true.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

jhwieser

Post#23 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 pm

Has anyone heard the devs are looking into the stat changes? They fixed the DoK/WP really fast, but I haven't seen anything since then.

@Wargrimnir thank you for the hard work!
84 BG
4x IB

pepperoni420

Post#24 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:08 pm

I guess Darkpromise gear from LV will be where you get the actual end game dps tank set

Babanim

Post#25 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 pm

pepperoni420 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:08 pm I guess Darkpromise gear from LV will be where you get the actual end game dps tank set
We can keep our fingers crossed.

Nefarian78

Post#26 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 am

pepperoni420 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:08 pm I guess Darkpromise gear from LV will be where you get the actual end game dps tank set
Yes, and that shouldn't be. Sov has been hyped up since the start to be THE set. Not just some new set, but the best of the best. What we have got is nowhere near to Bloodlord level. Outside of the set bonuses, the set is a disaster and, honestly, a total let down.

I can understand Bloodlord being the previous tier's BiS for 2h tanks, but we're now talking about a set that comes from City Sieges. City Sieges are the Endgame and as such the BiS should be Sovereign, not some unmemorable pve set that (iirc) has been already confirmed it's going to be a "tier" below Warlord.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

WarKan666

Post#27 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Any Dev want to mb make a Statement about this Topic?

Will Lost Vale have the Dark Promise or not and will it be Bloodlord 2.0?

Im not to keen on investing the time to grind this gear when its not needed in the end anyway.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#28 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:05 pm

WarKan666 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:51 pm Any Dev want to mb make a Statement about this Topic?

Will Lost Vale have the Dark Promise or not and will it be Bloodlord 2.0?

Im not to keen on investing the time to grind this gear when its not needed in the end anyway.
Lost Vale will have Darkpromise gear. There's no Bloodlord 2.0, just the 1.0b
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Lime

Post#29 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:44 am

My overall tank set change recommendations coming from a knight.

Off Sov set: -50 toughness -40 wounds + ~50 initiative +4% crit chance +2% parry
Warlord set: -40 tough +40 wounds +16 hp/4s changed to +40/60/80 hp/4s , 5 piece 6% armor pen increased to 8%.
Def Sov set: -88 toughness set bonus changed to: +725 armor. 7pc avoidance proc changed to a recovery mechanic like +wounds proc when hit or recover on block.
Bloodlord: -5% parry -80 str -40 wounds: +50 WS, +75 toughness (Currently has more strength than offensive sov and more wounds than warlord)
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

Tiamath

Post#30 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:45 am

Hello
any ETA on Lost Vale, this seems to be like only alternative upgrade above invader/bloodlord since not all have the opportunity to catch up with city events.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.