Recent Topics

Ads

Maruder Terrible Embrace new hot fix

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
VkdswWH

Re: Maruder Terrible Embrace new hot fix

Post#11 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:48 pm
Mara have AoE Morale drain, AoE knockdown, AoE debuff, armor debuff, AP regen debuff, Wounds debuff, incoming Heal debuff, etc...? The list goes on and on. No other class in the entire game has this many tools, not even close.
And what? He cant use all this at the same time. :( you poor troll, just open career builder and shut up. please. :x
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Post#12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:48 pm
Sofong wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:37 pm well done. keep nerfing the underdog and buff the already overpowered. just completely delete the marauder class please.
What was buffed to what overpowered class? How is so that a simple check like all ranged skills have is now a nerf? Since when Terrible Embrace was the only reason to use a Mara when you have AoE Morale drain, AoE knockdown, AoE debuff, armor debuff, AP regen debuff, Wounds debuff, incoming Heal debuff, etc...? The list goes on and on. No other class in the entire game has this many tools, not even close.

You are simply being dramatic. This balance will not break the class, not even nerf it, cause is still extremely overpowered for its intended use in warband size fighting.
First of all Mara pull has 2 secs cast and can be interrupted easily while white lion let keep pulling ppl
From keep doors.
Yeah on paper you put all good Mara toys but this is not the game reality.
Mara is totally out from any meta for obvious reasons, you could say it can find a good spot in wb yes but is only a weak morale drain bot.
I wish I could see more then a Retard one tactic class.
And btw ap regen debuff ? Pls
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

VkdswWH

Post#13 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:44 pm

larsulu wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:38 pm
And btw ap regen debuff ? Pls
He talk about Exhaustive Strikes. :o the greatest ap drain debuff ever! The secret weapon of destruction! :shock:

but he forgot to say) If you get this tactic even S&B tanks will do more damage then you!
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ototo

Post#14 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Omg... You are all so right... Mara is a terrible class. Nobody should use it. It's completely worthless. I would rather take a ranged SH any day...

Go play a rSH or DPS-WP and then cry later. You have exactly ZERO reasons to complain.
Spoiler:

VkdswWH

Post#15 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 pm Omg... You are all so right... Mara is a terrible class. Nobody should use it. It's completely worthless. I would rather take a ranged SH any day...

Go play a rSH or DPS-WP and then cry later. You have exactly ZERO reasons to complain.
Yes.

rSH cat go to meleSH and get awesom aoe and strong singl target burst with high mobility. dpsWP can go to greatest aoe healer in the game!
Marauder - forever low damage morale drain bot! Now moral drain bot without pull.
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ototo

Post#16 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:12 pm

VkdswWH wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:07 pm
Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 pm Omg... You are all so right... Mara is a terrible class. Nobody should use it. It's completely worthless. I would rather take a ranged SH any day...

Yes.

rSH cat go to meleSH and get awesom aoe and strong singl target burst with high mobility. dpsWP can go to greatest aoe healer in the game!
Marauder - forever low damage morale drain bot! Now moral drain bot without pull.
Please, cry more. I need to take a bath... :P
Spoiler:

VkdswWH

Post#17 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:12 pm
you not funny and terrible interlocutor.
Vicgrim - magus
Vicgrimm - marauder

Ototo

Post#18 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:29 pm

VkdswWH wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 pm
Ototo wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:12 pm
you not alone and terrible EMBRACE.
FTFY :D
Spoiler:

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Post#19 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Mate listen to me, Mara is still a great class but everything else melee dps got buffed which makes Mara weaker.
Why you should bring Mara in grp when you can have the same debuff with bg ? Why you should bring Mara when we/msh and dok dps got more burst and mobility ?
Even in order wl and asw silently laugh at sava/brut Mara or slayer could easily Counter Mara stance mechanic without choppa or bo with a specific build in grp.
A class with no close gap.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

TenTonHammer

Post#20 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Can people put aside their biases for a second

This sever is hardly 100% perfect and stable, lag and the like is a common issue especially if you play from NA

What the op asks is very fair, if a ranged cast ability fails the range check at the end of the ability and it dosnt fire then it shouldn’t go on CD