Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion: officer medallions upgradeable to conqueror.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
emiliorv
Suspended

Suggestion: officer medallions upgradeable to conqueror.

Post#1 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Since the launch of the new armor sets conqueror went from being high end rvr-set to being a starter set for new levels 40. These new armor sets increase the power difference between the new level 40 and the most veteran players with a high RR rank.

Being able to transform officer Medallions to Conqueror would be helpful for characters who have just reached level 40 to equip a little faster with a starter set and compete a little better against players full Invader/SOV/Warlord.

At this time of the server this change is not going to be a game-breaking but it will help new players.

Now that the server has had the massive entry of new players that will soon reach level 40 (thanks for the x2 event) I think it could be a good time to make this change in the converison of officer medallions.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Suggestion: officer medallions upgradeable to conqueror.

Post#2 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Sitting on my mountain of those medallions im in favor of this. +1

Kaozium

Post#3 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:29 pm

As a returning player I would agree. By the time you hit r50 and start getting vanquisher, you haven't had the time to get more than 1 or 2 pieces of conq. So you end up hesitating between going from anni to vanq directly or downgrade your vanqs to conq which feels bad. This would be a legit choice mechanic if some players did'nt end up with 500+ useless T4 meds from BO fighting.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:54 pm

I would recommend you destroy any currency you're not going to use, download TidyRoll addon, and add it to the loot filter to auto-pass so you never have to see them again. That should alleviate the anxiety of having all that useless currency in your backpack.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gottschalt

Post#5 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:40 pm

I kinda suport this idea too..

But what if there were some nifty consumeables to spend officer medallions on? Pots and like (Should probably be bit weaker than the non-critcrafted apo pots though)

But you guys suck if you think it takes conq to start even competing with vang and plus equipped people. Annihilator is the start fo sure