Recent Topics

Ads

Invader/Warlord/Sov Token System

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
kleinbuchstabe

Re: Invader/Warlord/Sov Token System

Post#81 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:44 pm

istvar wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Because that would give people too much freedom to play the way they want rather than being forced into boring content the devs want you to do :D

Unfortunatly thats on point...

Ads
Hecksa

Post#82 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 am

If there's no desire to convert royals, or go with any of the other suggestions in this thread (I especially liked the one of putting invader medals in city bags as an alternative option to royals), can we look at ways to at least help people in this situation get into forts?

I've tried to get into 3 forts over the last two days, and have failed every time. On each of the 3 occasions, I had significant contribution to the previous zone and arrived in the fort's zone a little before the fort started.

I can't get Invader Medallions from the city - fine, but I can't get them from forts either, because I can't get in. At this point it's starting to look like my fastest path to Invader is rerolling my main character, and getting the gear through a combination of forts and cities like other lower RRs can.

Could we at least consider making the process of getting into a fort more reliable and transparent? For example, I wouldn't mind missing out on a fort quite so much if I knew it meant I was almost guaranteed to get into the next one I was eligible for. A kind of pity timer, in a sense.

If the official policy is that we have to do forts for invader gear, at least allow us a clear, reliable way to get into a decent number of forts, please!

kleinbuchstabe

Post#83 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Hecksa wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 am
If the official policy is that we have to do forts for invader gear, at least allow us a clear, reliable way to get into a decent number of forts, please!
Agree. My last fort experience:
2 days ago we win fort and it was just buged. No roll for me, no renown, no crests.
This morning i got dc few seconds before lord dies. No invitation.
Then I got invitation in Caldor. I moved to fort and am inside. Then message came: you are not here, your reservation is canceled. I was allready inside!!

So what the hell should we do. Even if we want to take part on the damn forts, we cant, because its full, buged, or another reason wich makes us to get no crests.
Like this, there is absolutely no sense in this invasor token system, this set is just unavailable. I will quit this game until this damn system is out of it, there is no sense in playing a game wich forces me to do buged content for ever and ever. Good job!

normanis

Post#84 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:53 pm

my main toons are 70+ rr ( now higher) byt noone have invder. also i have work and famaly stuff. for example fort happens in my work time its mean i loose for this day get invader medals. no point than login into game.
p.s invaders medals u need someone to invade, byt where is defender medals?
feel bed for those who are 80 and need do 50-60 forts to get inveder set to wear now endgame set. when invader was endgame set ok its aceptable. byt now u cant even wear sovereign if u dont have unlocked invader.
i didnt say nothing if u need warlord unlocked to wear sovereign ( they use same medals) byt asking wear invader what is very low chance to happen to get into fort.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#85 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:55 pm

and ppl will skipp warlord anyway
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

KlausTaler

Post#86 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:21 am

@ Devs

Delete the condition to have full Invader-Set before you can wear Sovereign-Set.
Or allow Royal Crests to break down to Invader Crests.

I am RR79 and have 30 Invadermedals. Thats bullshit!

powerheads

Post#87 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 am

also, its wuite frustratuing not to be able farm those sets with scenario tokens. I dont like rvr here, because it doesnt make much sense for me, steamroll zerg, etc. but i really appreciate how scenario works, so my only way to play and have fun is scenarios. And unfortunately, the best you can get in scenarios now is oppressor. Does it make any sense?
Anyway, thank you for your work.

M0rw47h

Post#88 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

KlausTaler wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:21 am @ Devs

Delete the condition to have full Invader-Set before you can wear Sovereign-Set.

I've more on alts that ain't even RR70 and never were in the city. What is bullshit, is that people want endgame gear RIGHT NOW.

Ads
zaauk

Post#89 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

I've more on alts that ain't even RR70 and never were in the city. What is bullshit, is that people want endgame gear RIGHT NOW.

No its not bullshit. Its a clear difference. A city you can logg in when you want and join. To get in to a fort you have to play several hours to get contribution and even then its not sure you get in... AND then spend another hour. Not all people can play 4+ hours stright. Thats the downside of it in my opinion.

And on a sidenote im not worried myself because i have full invader, but i can see why people are upset.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

M0rw47h

Post#90 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:07 pm

zaauk wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 am

No its not bullshit. Its a clear difference. A city you can logg in when you want and join. To get in to a fort you have to play several hours to get contribution and even then its not sure you get in... AND then spend another hour. Not all people can play 4+ hours stright. Thats the downside of it in my opinion.

And on a sidenote im not worried myself because i have full invader, but i can see why people are upset.
If one is spending "serval hours" in pre-fort zone and then doesn't have enough contribution to join fort... then maybe, just maybe it's time to stop chasing butterflies and unicorns?
I too can see "why people are upset", they want it now and for no effort. It's not THAT hard to get, you don't even have to win a single fort, or single city to get invader and sov, its full casual already.