Recent Topics

Ads

MID TIER leveling!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
MadeMyDay

MID TIER leveling!

Post#1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Why is the leveling from 16-39 still a thing? In my opinion its just a pain in the ass. there is no balance, bolstering dosent help at all until u spend a lot of currency to make use of it via talisman. (most of new player don't heve money) but you are still weaker in terms of skills, tactics, moral and renown!
Wouldn't it be so much easier if there would be a potion you can buy at lvl 16 to become 40 instead of spending so much time in a tier nobody likes? (lvl 30+ ppl may like to :| lvl 16 asses)
This also would result in a better endgame experience because u dont have low CR player in forts looting your invader currency.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: MID TIER leveling!

Post#2 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:40 pm

MadeMyDay wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:26 pmThis also would result in a better endgame experience because u dont have low CR player in forts looting your invader currency.
Hard disagree.

I'd rather have a new player in 16-39 playing the game, than a new player who hit 40 instantly and now wants a spot in our 6 man or competitive city. They would have no idea what their skills do, how to play their class, anything.

There's a reason MMORPG's have a levelling system, it's so people can learn how to play the game before they hit end-game.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.