Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Feedback on some skills/tactics

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tamtam

[RP] Feedback on some skills/tactics

Post#1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi all,

Some feedback about Runepriests:

- Rune fo mending: costs 55 AP, 1s cast time cures in 5 seconds can be cast in movement. You can cure more in 2 seconds by instantly spamming Grungni Gifts and spending 30AP only. As it is, the Rune of mending appears completly useseless, either healing values should be increased or AP cost decreased.

- Griminr Fury: on paper it is great, an aoe ress with 3m cooldown. Unfortunately, it is pboae with 30ft radius and 5s casting time. Only worth if your party dies in the same spot all together and no enemies around... Happened to me only once in 2 months playing. This skill does exactly the same job as the base morale 4, with also the same limitations (cannot be used on boss encouters... meh). Should be either a ranged spell OR with larger radius OR affecting also members ouside party, to be useful. Currently I see no reason to spec high in Path of Griminr to get it.

- Efficient runecarving tactic. Works only under the effect of Rune of breaking and converts only direct damage to health. The reason why this tactict is in the DoT path is quite unclear. However, it works with Rune of burning (which is a DoT?), not sure if this is intended.

- Many tactics are based on 25% chance of activation, it iss actually matter of luck to get it woking.. or by just spamming the same skill over and over until the effect gets in. The effects also do not stack with similar effects from potions. Maybe increase the chance of activation with lower effect values (and make it stackable)?

- Rune of fate: single target DoT on 24s duration. Why should I spec so high, to get this spell dispelled in 5 seconds average. Should be AoE or with lower duration.

Ads