Thoughts on King’s Ransom Battle Kit (Slayer Offensive Sov Set)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mozlei

Re: Thoughts on King’s Ransom Battle Kit (Slayer Offensive Sov Set)

Post#21 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:23 am

Me and my one Royal Crest are fully supportive of these changes
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

Ads
Grock

Post#22 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 am

Arbich wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:38 pm 4. bonus: whats the problem? you get more base armor pen with sov than with inv. So thats an improvement. I see no problem
Because you get the same value out of Warlord 3p 83 weaponskill bonus, but that one also gives parry
And for example regular old Vanq 110 weaponskill proc equals to 7.8% armorpen + also parry + toughness debuff on target

6% flat armorpen is just too little for a end-game set bonus. Its merely twice higher than a single Vanq or Invader pieces on some classes

As for 7p bonus as said in the first post it doesn't work with AoE abilities, so you still need a Knight/BG for the debuff
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Arbich
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Grock wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 am
Arbich wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:38 pm 4. bonus: whats the problem? you get more base armor pen with sov than with inv. So thats an improvement. I see no problem
Because you get the same value out of Warlord 3p 83 weaponskill bonus, but that one also gives parry
And for example regular old Vanq 110 weaponskill proc equals to 7.8% armorpen + also parry + toughness debuff on target

6% flat armorpen is just too little for a end-game set bonus. Its merely twice higher than a single Vanq or Invader pieces on some classes

As for 7p bonus as said in the first post it doesn't work with AoE abilities, so you still need a Knight/BG for the debuff
Sorry, but I disagree. I my opinion 4 sov +anything else are better than 3 warlord + anything or 4 vanq + anything.

You don´t need an AoE crit debuff for smallscale.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM