Recent Topics

Ads

T2 and the obvious imbalance present

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: T2 and the obvious imbalance present

Post#11 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:59 pm

wanna993 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:59 pm @Sulorie: is there a guide out there that goes over how bolster works? I thought it only worked on the stats on gear and didn't count talismans yet you make it sound like they're a big deal. How specifically does my lvl 16 item scale up? How will my lvl 27 item?
Is there also a guide on how to gear up from 1-39 that's pinned on the forums? Because that might also be a reason why topics like this pop up so often
Because some of the stuff you bring up is just down to poor player skill, but other stuff is game systems that might not be clear. Also you bring up gear/talismans as if they are just free for decent ones.
How you judge the chances, that those who need such a guide the most, visit the forums and actually look for such a guide? Too many people ingame are surprised, when there is a live event, albeit it can be read on the launcher info section or on website.

When the attention of new players isn't drawn towards such a guide, it seems to be more like a time waste, because those who would find and read it, are players, who ask questions ingame as well, instead of making rage posts on forum.

I recently made a wp, currently 17 and I am topping healing charts sometimes by 50% against healers who already have grp heal. I make /lol emotes at all those r39 destro DD. At the same time I see exactly why other players die a dozen times in sc and hardly contribute, albeit they are trying.
Dying is no option.

Ads