Recent Topics

Ads

Classes and races.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tovarich

Classes and races.

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:28 am

Здраствуйте. У меня такое предложение: Как насчёт введения "Все классы все расы" Внутри фракции, а возможно и межфракции.
С моей точки зрения это поможет обрести баланс на RVR. Потому-что каждый будет играть расой которая ему нравится и классом(механикой) которая ему нравится. Конечно это потребует огромных усилий.
Хотелось бы услышать мнение администрации.(Переведено Google translate)

Hello. My suggestion is: How about introducing "All classes are all races" inside a fraction, and possibly interfraction.
From my point of view, this will help to find balance on the RVR. Because everyone will play a race that he likes and a class (mechanics) that he likes. Of course, this will require tremendous effort.
I would like to hear the opinion of the administration. (Translated by Google god damn translate)
P.S.
If not difficult, post your answers and comments through Google translator. Thank you in advance.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Classes and races.

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:23 am

There was a list 1 or 2 years ago on several new classes the devs had in their minds.
Melee DPS on Empire like a Captain. Hunter with Rifle and Dog for Empire as a petclass.
Hammerer as ST Melee DPS for Dwarfs, Orc Shaman and so on.
So pretty much every class on every race.

There were first tests on the Dark Elf Beastmaster by one of the devs.

Although it takes tremendous time to build one race, give it 100 gear items and then balance it so no ones screams: "OP dev class"

Tovarich

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 pm

А что если например: Берём SW. Заменяем его модельку на Дворфа, оружие на молот , и вот тебе готовый мастер-молота.
И так со всеми танками, заменяем модель расы, заменяем модели готового оружие на нужное оружие и Танки готовы.
С дд и петами так-же. Дварфам медведя. Человекам собаку.

But what if for example: Take SW. We replace his model with Dwarf, a weapon with a hammer, and here's a ready-made master hammer.
And so with all the tanks, we replace the race model, we replace the models of the finished weapon with the right weapon and the tanks are ready.
With dd and pets the same. Dwarf bear. To humans a dog.

Tovarich

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:28 pm

Я не говорю о том что-бы придумывать новые механики. просто используем старые, это получается просто косметический эффект.

I'm not talking about inventing new mechanics. just use the old ones, it’s just a cosmetic effect.