when i read your post i get the impression that you know the skills on paper, but you only have theoretical knowledge.teiloh wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:55 am1. Inocorrect, WL does not have the armor and mobility of a SH, nor does it have the damage reducers and CCpoisonedshotz wrote: ↑Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:11 pmIt feels you guys soemtimes dont learn, white lions are horrible overpowered once again.
- Crazy Survival
- Stupid ammount of AoE damage
- Crazy ammount of utility, non inmunity CC options
- Best Mobility in game.
- Best damging Morale in game.
Feels like someone really wants white lion to be the top class in the whole game and do good in every part of the game.
2. Inocorrect. Big Bouncin as a core ability costs almost half as much as Whirling Axe on a 5s shorter (8s) timer has a higher tooltip value
3. Inocorrect. WL has next to no utility, no non-immunity CC options, and all of its CC options are inferior to Squig's. SH has game's best AOE knockback, CD builder, a stun, a pet disarm, PBAE snare/self KB, damage reduction and ranged silence outside of Squig mode. It also has an excellent M2 snare, ranged single snare, etc.
4. Inocorrect. SH gives up very little to go with 0 CD pounce (whereas a ton of WL abilities/tactics are 100% nullified). SH has Run Away! and RUN AWAY! as well as a self-punt and a 75% move speed buff in Bouncin'.
5. Inocorrect. WL M4s aren't great and their builder gives 10 morale/s and has a penalty, whereas SH gives 65/s and has no penalty.
i suggest you play a msh yourself and then we can talk again.
posted by someone that plays wl and msh...