Recent Topics

Ads

Medallions/Emblems for dps/tank kit.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tillbeast

Medallions/Emblems for dps/tank kit.

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Been having a blast on my magus in orvr and been kitting it out in medallions for the dps set. Just hit 35/35 ish and discovered the dps armour set is emblems you get from scenarios. I hate scenarios so much I do not play them at all for various reasons.

Question....why was the dps and toughness sets switched at level 35? Is there any reason becaus as a havoc spec magus the orvr armour is useless. Is there a reason for this that i dont know? Is havoc useless past lvl 40 and only valid spec daemonology for rift which I highly doubt. Secondly why is it so much more expensive, almost the double emblems for dps set than medallions for toughness set. Add in the 250 emblem cost for weapon and no weapon available from medallions.

Please make both armour sets available by using either medallions or emblems.

I have tried rift spec and i don't like it.

I guess this is the same for all classes so its going to be really difficult me hitting 40/40 as doing scenarios to get best part of 500 emblems in a scenario (which i don't play) is not going to happen with whatever class I play for levelling gear.

Ads