Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] OYK vs Dragon Gun

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nabaro

[WE] OYK vs Dragon Gun

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 am

Greetings. I would like to draw your attention to OYK(On Your Knees!). In this situation, OYK is a worsened version of the Dragon Gun. Since only one kiss proc from AOE finisher(WH have AOE bullets proc). I think this is because of the hidden nerf kisses cd proc time. I propose to remove this nerf so that OYK becomes a full-fledged finisher again and could compete with the dragon gun. If you think that the kiss proc too often - lower the chance, but do not nerf the finishers. Thank you for attention.

P.S. Or remove cd proc only from OYK or all finishers if it possible.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Ads
thomas1995

Re: [WE] OYK vs Dragon Gun

Post#2 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:49 am

Your kisses can proc on every auto attack ( or with a ICD of max 2 seconds ).
You can't have everything. Give us Bullet procs on every attack too then.

There is some talk about buffs / changes for WE/WH but this is not the problem of WE.

Nabaro

Post#3 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am

thomas1995 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:49 am Your kisses can proc on every auto attack ( or with a ICD of max 2 seconds ).

There is some talk about buffs / changes for WE/WH but this is not the problem of WE.
OYK must proc AOE kisses, with a 25% chance on each target, I do not ask for any buffs. I ask to fix the bug.

Or do you really don’t understand how huge the advantage is in the AoE debuffs between two classes?

Wdova

Post#4 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:31 am

Nabaro wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am
thomas1995 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:49 am Your kisses can proc on every auto attack ( or with a ICD of max 2 seconds ).

OYK must proc AOE kisses, with a 25% chance on each target, I do not ask for any buffs. I ask to fix the bug.

Or do you really don’t understand how huge the advantage is in the AoE debuffs between two classes?
This is not "bug". It works like intended. Bullets procs only on finishers while kisses procs with IC(1.5s or so) on all of Your attacks (Gues whats better :-) )
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Nabaro

Post#5 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:39 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:31 am
Nabaro wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am

This is not "bug". It works like intended. Bullets procs only on finishers while kisses procs with IC(1.5s or so) on all of Your attacks (Gues whats better :-) )
And? OYK is an attack on all opponents, but kisses do not work because of cd. Which was not before.

We are now in a situation where one WH can keep AOE healdebuff on most destro healers(in 24vs24 for example) And the WE can only scratch the back of her head. Guess whats better?

teiloh

Post#6 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:06 am

So if you target multiple characters as with OYK, can only one single target take a Kiss Proc because of the ICD?

If so that's quite bad. Then again, Witch Elves gaining ranged finishers seems to be the tradeoff for gaining an ICD on Kisses.

IMO, remove ICD on Kisses and range on WE finishers.

dirnsterer

Post#7 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:39 am

teiloh wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:06 am So if you target multiple characters as with OYK, can only one single target take a Kiss Proc because of the ICD?

If so that's quite bad. Then again, Witch Elves gaining ranged finishers seems to be the tradeoff for gaining an ICD on Kisses.

Remember back then DG did not even have knockdown component to it, when OYK used to knockdown ALL enemies it hit. And enemies OYK hit was limited by frenzies, when range of DG aoe was limited by accusations iirc.

teiloh

Post#8 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:08 am

dirnsterer wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:39 am
teiloh wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:06 am So if you target multiple characters as with OYK, can only one single target take a Kiss Proc because of the ICD?

Remember back then DG did not even have knockdown component to it, when OYK used to knockdown ALL enemies it hit. And enemies OYK hit was limited by frenzies, when range of DG aoe was limited by accusations iirc.
OYK was a point blank 2s KD with 30 foot area, that hit up to 6ish targets max. Dragon Gun was 30 feet range, 30 foot radius, had no KD but hit nearly twice as hard (I used to hit Sorcs for 1300-2200 on crits).

Ads
Xergon

Post#9 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:33 am

imo, Kisses should have chance to proc on AoE finisher regardless of ICD, ICD is something that suppouse to nerf/balance ST dmg output from it. I dont see issue in having 25% chance to proc on each target hit by OYK, its still a roll. WH Bullets are more reliable but less occur debuff/dmg, while WE is more a roll chance proc but occur more often.

Some knows who did that FIX sadly no one from new devs are interested in re-FIXing it.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Sarnai

Post#10 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:22 pm

OYK! hits twice, which is double the chance to crit, double the chance to proc other effects (Jagged Edge, FTHQ, weapon procs) and I need to parry BOTH hits to avoid the KD. It is a more than reasonable 'mirror' to Dragon Gun.

If your healers are standing close enough that one Dragon Gun is keeping a heal debuff on them, that's not the ability's fault.
WH looking for gunbad left