Recent Topics

Ads

Vanquisher/Oppressor Box redeems

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
retekelek

Vanquisher/Oppressor Box redeems

Post#1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Hello!

I would like to suggest to implement an option to sell back Boxes and Satchels of emblems/medalions to the vendors

I know its a thing which would be in the categories of least important changes, but also (im not a programmer, so dont throw a rock on me if im wrong) probalby would not be a lot of effort to make it.

Why to do it?
Im assuming im not the only one person that accidently bought the wrong amount of embelms/medallions containers, and when u buy out 100 from Box of conqueror (500 oppressor) instead of 100 Satchel (100 oppressor) its hurts.

It would not be abuse able, since u can only change back the Box or Satchel, so once u broke down it to the other currency(exp; Box of Conqueror's emblems to 25 conqueror emblems) u cant change it back, so u would not be able to change up conq emblems to oppresor emblems. Its basicly 2 step safety for those stupids that cant do the math right.

Thank you for your consideration

Ads