Recent Topics

Ads

Remove lesser ward

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
DiMakss

Remove lesser ward

Post#1 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:25 am

Gunbad has been completely broken for over a month now. After 10+ attempts, I still have 0/3 in most quests. Yesterday I got lockouts without killing a single boss, they did not even spawn.
Now the rating season is coming, and many players (including myself) can’t effectively participate in playing for tanks, since they can’t put on 2h builds although sentinel and bloodlord gear and weapons ready to use, simply because the gunbad is broken.

PS Sorry for my english.

Ads
TreefAM

Re: Remove lesser ward

Post#2 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:57 am

Last sunday I had the cleanest Gunbad run ever with my guild, we just stormed through everything without a problem.

DiMakss

Post#3 » Thu May 07, 2020 10:04 am

TreefAM wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:57 am Last sunday I had the cleanest Gunbad run ever with my guild, we just stormed through everything without a problem.
"Everything is fine with me, so everyone is fine."

No, it doesn’t. Bugtraker full of gunbad tickets.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

We fixed most issue in gunbad , maybe some ticket need to be closed . Also if you go lockout without kill a boss it mean someone in your group had lockout . Make sure to use .lockout before start a run and check if everyone is lockout free in your group
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Foltestik

Post#5 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 am

i did it like 4 times "after fix" and all was good and its pretty easy now