Recent Topics

Ads

Bumping up Warlord set power

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nekkma

Re: Bumping up Warlord set power

Post#11 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:35 am

Nameless wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm About warlord stats, at least for backline healers i would like to see warlord 2 piece bonuse to be something different than willpower. Make it one of the few defense focused set so there is some variety for gearing healer.
Agreed, or at least have some variation of 2 piece bonuses. Preferably, vanq and upward should all have different 2pc bonuses. Could be: willpower , wounds, initiative, toughness or perhaps even armor (reasonable amount for 2pc bonus or all would go for only that). This would allow for mix and match of sets for healers on a 2 pc bonus level, just as dps have been able to do forever.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Wdova

Post#12 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 am

Nameless wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm it doesnt matter cos royal crest gain nowadays is so slow that you are +rr80 when even get invader, what about wl or sov.
About warlord stats, at least for backline healers i would like to see warlord 2 piece bonuse to be something different than willpower. Make it one of the few defense focused set so there is some variety for gearing healer.
I must second this. Closing to rr 78 with Choppa and still miss last invader piece (ring). 0 sovereign pieces in my backpack too.

Cities and even forts are so rare in EU prime time thanks to neighter of the side cant lock the fort zone a proceed to city. Cities and forts happening sometime during night and when I log back in the moring its mostly over and everything start from T2 zones again...
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Kyouaku

Post#13 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 am

When I saw they made the Melee DoK set that gimped WL set and they made that terrible homebrew shield DOK set be sovereign, I lost most of my will the play the game LOL. Shield DoK's main contribution to the game is jsut ruining gear sets, and somehow melee DPS was sov in live but they switched it to support that awful homebrew. It's on the same level of them not realizing pounce is better then stealth in 95% of situations, and making WL overbuffed to the point where it replaces WHs as a pure upgrade :(. The reasons we have more WEs then WHs is just because destro doesn't have an over buffed class making others obsolete

Foltestik

Post#14 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:35 am

Wdova wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 am
Nameless wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm it doesnt matter cos royal crest gain nowadays is so slow that you are +rr80 when even get invader, what about wl or sov.
About warlord stats, at least for backline healers i would like to see warlord 2 piece bonuse to be something different than willpower. Make it one of the few defense focused set so there is some variety for gearing healer.
I must second this. Closing to rr 78 with Choppa and still miss last invader piece (ring). 0 sovereign pieces in my backpack too.

Cities and even forts are so rare in EU prime time thanks to neighter of the side cant lock the fort zone a proceed to city. Cities and forts happening sometime during night and when I log back in the moring its mostly over and everything start from T2 zones again...
i have my new alt WL full invader at rr78 and i have same royal crest too (i belive 40)

Nameless

Post#15 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:52 am

And you dont play eu primetime I guess.
All ppl with regular jobs and families playing at eu times have problems reaching forts and cities. With this trend I will have full inv at rr 85-86, after that become even slower royal farm that will end prolly at rr +90
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Foltestik

Post#16 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:02 am

Nameless wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:52 am And you dont play eu primetime I guess.
All ppl with regular jobs and families playing at eu times have problems reaching forts and cities. With this trend I will have full inv at rr 85-86, after that become even slower royal farm that will end prolly at rr +90
im central europe time with regual working time (but i can leech from work that will help alot)