Increase Order Tankmodel size by 10% - I have the Power!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zak68

Re: Increase Order Tankmodel size by 10% - I have the Power!

Post#11 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am

let's try with engis first ; let's hear their feedback.

Ads
Redbarron

Post#12 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm

@Jokerspsycho surely you knew how the High elves dressed before you picked it.

jokerspsycho

Post#13 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Redbarron wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm
@Jokerspsycho surely you knew how the High elves dressed before you picked it.
I wont make one because of that. Give sm actual front line armor and I will level a tank, which people say order need. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that a TANK only wears a dress all game. It's a poor design.

billyk

Post#14 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm

How about giving Order tanks their much needed buffs instead of playing around with the look? "Dresses" are obviously not a problem because DoKs and their purpe bathrobes seem to be popular.

Sofong

Post#15 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:19 pm

hahaha yes please, IBs r too small to target!

jokerspsycho

Post#16 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 pm

billyk wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm
How about giving Order tanks their much needed buffs instead of playing around with the look? "Dresses" are obviously not a problem because DoKs and their purpe bathrobes seem to be popular.
I agree adjustments need made.

My thought behind it is that most order tanks arent aesthetically pleasing especially sm. I have no issues with an am, dok, zealot. they all make sense to me. If I'm going to stare at a character for hours a day, I want to like what I'm looking at.

Deifact

Post#17 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

It's weird enough that important NPC's are bigger than normal. Like were they born as giant babies or did they just take some crazy steroids?

funnytroll

Post#18 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 pm

It would be nice if IB size=slayer in red zone
LIke Choppa in red zone = BO size
:D

Ads
Wap

Post#19 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:17 pm

jokerspsycho wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm
I wont make one because of that. Give sm actual front line armor and I will level a tank, which people say order need. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that a TANK only wears a dress all game. It's a poor design.

What if you roll a KOTBS or IB? They have heavy armors and they are frontline tanks. You are just searching for excuses to not to play a tank.
I really enjoy my SM the way it is. Unique.

jokerspsycho

Post#20 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Wap wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 1:17 pm
jokerspsycho wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm

What if you roll a KOTBS or IB? They have heavy armors and they are frontline tanks. You are just searching for excuses to not to play a tank.
I really enjoy my SM the way it is. Unique.
Because I prefer the trees and skills of SM but have seen end game appearances, which I dont like, so I wont play one. If you like wearing a battle dress I wont fault you. I just prefer actual armor.

I'm not going to roll a tank just to roll a tank. I'm going to roll a tank if it's something I WANT to play. That change would make me want to play sm. I dont want to play knight or IB.

Fun comes first, then comes appearance, then comes viability. I do main a WH after all :)
Last edited by jokerspsycho on Thu May 14, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.